Loyalty level incorrect

4 minutes ago, jaycruising said:

It does say my status below my name and the colour in the background matches

Cool. Unfortunately, there is nothing under my name and above the My Voyages entry below it. FWIW I’m accessing the new App on both my iPhone and iPad.

20 minutes ago, Goldenrosebags said:

My husbands actually says the word platinum under hus picture and the medallion is the correct color. Mine doesn't say anything and it’s wrong. Both on the new app. Stupid app.

Just a curious question. Can your husband log into the new App with his Princess userid and password while you can’t with yours and have to log on to the new App using the booking number process? Just checking for reasons why he can see the correct loyalty information and you can’t. 

I just checked both my DW’s and my new App info, and neither of us can see our Elite status listed under the medallion and neither of us can log onto either the old or new App using our Princess userid and password.

57 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Just a curious question. Can your husband log into the new App with his Princess userid and password while you can’t with yours and have to log on to the new App using the booking number process? Just checking for reasons why he can see the correct loyalty information and you can’t. 

I just checked both my DW’s and my new App info, and neither of us can see our Elite status listed under the medallion and neither of us can log onto either the old or new App using our Princess userid and password.

No. We both had to log in using our booking number. If we used our I.D. it logged us out right away.

• Like 1

Ok. If you're not sure if you're receiving the correct medallion color. Go in the app and check.your order history. It should tell you the color you're receiving. It showed my husbands as platinum and mine ruby. So I called the number that comes up if you click cancel order and she fixed it. She also said my app should say that I'm platinum in 3 to 5 days. We'll see.

10 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I just checked this morning, and my new App now correctly states my Elite status under my Profile name. 😱

6 minutes ago, Goldenrosebags said:

Nice. Mine doesn't. I guess I'll just keep waiting.

I just asked my DW if hers changed. Nope. It still doesn't list her Elite status. In fact, her App Profile now lists my email address again, which happened a few weeks ago as well and she had to call Princess to get it changed back to hers in her PCL account. 😂

23 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I just checked this morning, and my new App now correctly states my Elite status under my Profile name. 😱

It’s flipping back and forth on the loyalty status as they attempt to do updates.

I wouldn’t worry about it at all.

BTW, if you need to buy internet with the 50% discount, do it while it shows correctly.  Or, once OB if you’re using obc.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

It’s flipping back and forth on the loyalty status as they attempt to do updates.

I wouldn’t worry about it at all.

BTW, if you need to buy internet with the 50% discount, do it while it shows correctly.  Or, once OB if you’re using obc.

Update:  Flipped back to

blue again on the New App.  SMH

3 hours ago, Goldenrosebags said:

I feel like, now that I know I'm getting the right color medallion. Thats the most important thing.

Not to worry. We received our black medallions today for our cruise next week. even though the app says that we are first timers. 

5 minutes ago, Musky Ike said:

Not to worry. We received our black medallions today for our cruise next week. even though the app says that we are first timers. 

Thats good to know for my April cruise. I turned elite this past October. On the website the Captains Circle shows elite but the ap show platinum. I'll keep my fingers crossed.