Celebrity Reflection Live Band

SaltyDoggg

Anyone recently off the Reflection that can speak to the house band on that ship?  I'm hoping the band that plays on the pool deck has a decent vocalist, a guitar player and some good variety, can play rock n roll, funk, etc.  Not just compressed digital music. The bands can be so hit and miss... would appreciate any insight anyone might have.

Thanks!

The Reflection has a band.  They play a variety of music, mostly with the shows, and were quite talented IMHO.  They do not have a vocalist, but there was live music and vocalists in various venues (pool, atrium, bars, etc.) around the ship at different times.  There was not always a full band, but it was nice to have more than simply a DJ.  The pic is recent from Millennium, but is representative of the Reflection band we heard in November this year.

IMG_4739.jpeg

We were on Reflection 12/17-12/23. There were a couple House bands and both were great. Also loved the Reflection Jazz Band who played in the Ensemble lounge.  Once your app for your cruise opens up with the names of the bands- post them and you would get more feed back

Just got off the Reflection. The only group I saw by the pool was a group called NYC3. They were so-so. (Admittedly I didn’t spend much time at the pool)

If you look on the app for the current sailing there are a couple of house bands that play around the ship.. think the picture above is what celebrity call their ‘orchestra’ who do the music for the shows 

13 hours ago, peterde said:

Just got off the Reflection. The only group I saw by the pool was a group called NYC3. They were so-so. (Admittedly I didn’t spend much time at the pool)

That’s what I was looking for.  It’s touch and go with the pool bands, but that’s what I really enjoy. Don’t know NYC3 but I’ll check them out.   Saw a great band that’s currently on summit, but their contract is up soon.  Thanks!

6 hours ago, CruiseCrew123 said:

If you look on the app for the current sailing there are a couple of house bands that play around the ship.. think the picture above is what celebrity call their ‘orchestra’ who do the music for the shows 

17 minutes ago, SaltyDoggg said:

That’s what I was looking for.  It’s touch and go with the pool bands, but that’s what I really enjoy. Don’t know NYC3 but I’ll check them out.   Saw a great band that’s currently on summit, but their contract is up soon.  Thanks!

13 hours ago, peterde said:

Not sure when u were on reflection but I just checked and NYC3 is on Eclipse for the foreseeable future.  

20 hours ago, SaltyDoggg said:

Anyone recently off the Reflection that can speak to the house band on that ship?  I'm hoping the band that plays on the pool deck has a decent vocalist, a guitar player and some good variety, can play rock n roll, funk, etc.  Not just compressed digital music. The bands can be so hit and miss... would appreciate any insight anyone might have.

Thanks!

Hope you like DJ music by the pool.  Expect live music around dinner time in the Grand Foyer near Guest Relations on Deck 3.

3 minutes ago, keesar said:

Hope you like DJ music by the pool.  Expect live music around dinner time in the Grand Foyer near Guest Relations on Deck 3.

Is there live music at the pool

at all?  If so, do you have any details?

Yes, there is live music by the pool but not the House Band or Orchestra.  Usually, at 1 pm, the DJ played tunes most days.  On around that time, there were dance classes, games, jazz quartet, guitarist  or an acoustical duo,  Entertainment was very good.  

30 minutes ago, keesar said:

Yes, there is live music by the pool but not the House Band or Orchestra.  Usually, at 1 pm, the DJ played tunes most days.  On around that time, there were dance classes, games, jazz quartet, guitarist  or an acoustical duo,  Entertainment was very good.  

Awesome, that is great news! Thank you so much