Another rave for Native Choice

tofubeast

Native Choice was an amazing tour experience to see Chacchoben in Costa Maya. They provided a comfortable small van, and we beat most of the big tour buses to the site.  We got to spend over two hours touring, and our guide (Ivan) was outstanding. He really knew his Mayan history, and he brought the ruins and temples to life.  His assistant and driver was wonderful as well.  They provided chilled water during the tour, too.

I highly recommend booking through them rather than booking your cruise line’s excursion to the site.  You’ll spend a significant more time on the site and won’t be rushed. Our group was small enough, we could ask Ivan many questions and could take pictures of the ruins with few people around. He paced the tour perfectly.They ensured we returned to the port with plenty of time before our ship left. 

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

IMG_5735.jpeg

IMG_5698.jpeg

• Like 3

This sounds great! My wife & I are doing this at the end of January. We chose the one that goes to a small village afterwards to learn about Mayan food & have lunch. They describe it as 5 or 5.5 hours long.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2024 at 10:41 AM, 1361bass said:

This sounds great! My wife & I are doing this at the end of January. We chose the one that goes to a small village afterwards to learn about Mayan food & have lunch. They describe it as 5 or 5.5 hours long.  

Well I have no report. One week ago today our stop in Costa Maya was cancelled due to high wind. Native Choice did refund our deposit in 2 or 3 days so that was pretty impressive. 

• Thanks 1