Skagway - Recommend Places to Eat

tj_shopper

There will be 14 of us coming into Skagway on Monday, May 27, 2024.  We have booked the Dog Sled Adventure at 10:30 a.m.  It is a 3.25 hour tour.  Our ship, Radiance of the Seas, will be docking at 7:00 a.m. and leaving at 5:00 p.m.  Our tour is smack in the middle.  Can anyone recommend a place for some coffee/snacks before our 10:30 a.m. tour and a place for lunch after our tour around 2:00 p.m.?  We'd like to do a little bit of hiking either before our tour or after lunch, but I realize we might not have time.  Thoughts?

Thank you.

You might consider the Skagway Brewing Company for lunch. With a party of 14 you may have a problem if all want to sit together but I suspect that will be true for all of the Skagway restaurants.  Consider making a reservation at whatever restaurant you select as they will all be full.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

You might consider the Skagway Brewing Company for lunch. With a party of 14 you may have a problem if all want to sit together but I suspect that will be true for all of the Skagway restaurants.  Consider making a reservation at whatever restaurant you select as they will all be full.

Good idea on the reservation.  We don't all need to sit together but if we could, that would be nice too.  Thanks!

I wish I could remember the name of the place, but one block off the main road, there is a fried fish joint with picnic tables.  I think it was a food truck that you order from.  Sorry I'm not more helpful.  Whatever that place is, I thought it was much better than fighting the crowds at the brewery.  

• Like 1