LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Good morning! It’s travel day! We are only running 4 minutes late. All good. Get me outta this cold. Passports, check. Boarding passes, check. Luggage tags, check. 

IMG_1058.jpeg

image.jpg

Cold? That aint cold lol as i type this its -41 outside -51 with the Windchill. God i need a cruise.

• Haha 11

The brunch tacos were really good. I’m working on the computer. This restaurant is basically empty, but of course, they bring in an older couple to sit at the booth beside us. She has hit every millimeter of her coffee cup with her spoon. She also spoke very broken Spanish to the very American waitress. SOS 

IMG_1069.jpeg

• Haha 21

4 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

The brunch tacos were really good. I’m working on the computer. This restaurant is basically empty, but of course, they bring in an older couple to sit at the booth beside us. She has hit every millimeter of her coffee cup with her spoon. She also spoke very broken Spanish to the very American waitress. SOS 

IMG_1069.jpeg

It's easier to cope when you'll soon be boarding to fly to a cruise. 😃

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Apparently, we had an earthquake last night. Epicenter was 123 miles from my house. I didn’t notice it. Probably because once again, I was running around like a deranged squirrel hopped up on white claw and pre-cruise hype. 

IMG_1060.jpeg

Climatic, environmental or geographic catastrophe seems to follow all your cruises. Fires, tornados and now an earthqauake?

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

15 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

IMG_1069.jpeg

giphy.gif

• Haha 5

Those breakfast tacos look great so I was thinking since I am not cruising maybe I should get those for breakfast tomorrow. Sad to report that I don't see them on the close to me Cantina Laredo menu.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xkritter said:

Those breakfast tacos look great so I was thinking since I am not cruising maybe I should get those for breakfast tomorrow. Sad to report that I don't see them on the close to me Cantina Laredo menu.

Oh no. 😞

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I got some work done. Finishing my skinny margarita. Mr. Megan had 2 double crown and cokes. He’s not ready for Pepsi on the ship. 

I feel his pain, lol! I hope you have a quick, safe flight. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Getting ready to board in our lowly group C. I’m still waiting on one work email. Guess I’ll follow up on that when we land. I’ll wrap up some “paperwork” and hopefully be good to go for this evening shenanigans. 

image.jpg

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Jamman may be passed out by the time we get there. 😉

I'm trying! Have to save some for Pat & Jim if they make it here tonight. 😃

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, Stallion said:

Remember Tribe travelers

Its NOT a Race

Its a Marathon

The correct term is "It's not a Sprint, it's a marathon ". Get me a meme for that. 😁

• Haha 15