Massages on windsurf

Papadog

Posted (edited)

I’ve had many great massages on Windsurf. Usually I just get deep tissue, but they have had a wonderful bamboo roller massage too, as well as several other choices. Prices have been comparable to other lines (Ponant, Regent) on which we have traveled. sorry I don’t have a menu.

Be sure to visit the spa on boarding day when they have a raffle for a variety of treatments. It’s also a good time to sign up for treatments on busy sea days, or the times of your preference.

Edited by Pudgesmom

11 hours ago, Pudgesmom said:

I’ve had many great massages on Windsurf. Usually I just get deep tissue, but they have had a wonderful bamboo roller massage too, as well as several other choices. Prices have been comparable to other lines (Ponant, Regent) on which we have traveled. sorry I don’t have a menu.

Be sure to visit the spa on boarding day when they have a raffle for a variety of treatments. It’s also a good time to sign up for treatments on busy sea days, or the times of your preference.

Thank you for the information

• Like 1

Onboard the Wind Surf now. Trying to up load pictures of the spa menu but having a hard time. My wife had deep tissue massage and said it was the best massage she ever got. There is a raffle when get onboard and we won $100 credit

IMG_0689.jpeg

IMG_0688.jpeg

It appears base pricing is pretty much the same as any other One World Ship Spa that was formally Steiner. The big difference may be that other cruise lines allow you to pre book prior to the cruise and pay in advance giving a discount for port days. But since most days are port days especially with itineraries in Caribbean and Tahiti I guess they cannot do that but it would be nice if one could book in advance and maybe get a 10% discount.