Magens Bay Cafe Menu

Ms411

That's definitely current!!! WE DID IT!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO!!

That's all they needed to do. NICE menu too. Don't get me wrong I still don't trust them when it comes to beer so the first few times back to Magens ummm I'll be bringing my own beer.😁😁😁

Food menu looks great. Prices I felt looked very reasonable as well. 

Thanks Ms411!!!! Damn, We Done It!!

This is HUGE!! I'm happy for everybody!! 

Thanks again!!

I'm making the point that the menu that is in the original post is from 2021 so I don't think that's the new and improved food menu.

Unless your post should have included a /s on it.

Edited by david.lister42
/s ?

Anything is better than what it was for decades. Between no menu and absolutely no service. 2 beach losers behind the bar drinking doing nothing, anything is better than what it was. 

Last several visits I never go to the bar anymore I don't trust them. I bring my own beer when I go to Magens Bay, I just didn't bring enough I got that covered from now on. 

That menu I've never seen before. The first and last time I went to the "restaurant or bar" at Magens we knew they served food or were supposed too but we didn't see any. We thought they served beer too, nope the 2 losers behind the bar washed glasses and walked to and from the kitchen doing absolutely nothing. Every seat at the bar was taken by a mother and their baby stroller.🤮 Worst beach bar experience ever. 

The menu looked great, because when we were there we never saw any food or drinks. 

If it'll make you feel any better I'm planning another cruise, St. Thomas is on the itinerary. I still don't trust them at Magens Bay. Our experience was so pitiful I'll bring my own food and drink until I know there's a new concessionaire. 

Thanks for the update.😘

Who cares it's a start from nothing. 

Like I said we never saw any food or drinks much less a menu. I've never been back to the bar at Magens Bay since and I've been to Magens Bay a half a dozen or more times since.

Only issue I have with Magens Bay, I need a bigger cooler and I found one.😎

When I to go back to Magens Bay, the "restaurant and bar" are no longer an issue for me and I'm a big beach bar person. Exactly, a bag of ice, 3-6 packs of Stella, backpack cooler, keep walking down the beach and keep walking. Yep, keep walking and don't look back.😎