Anyone has the recent Sapphire Princess daily programs they can post here? Looking for ballroom dancing hour. Thank you.

gam888

We are sailing on the Sapphire Princess to South America in February. Just want to know if anyone has the daily programs they can post here. We are trying to book our dinner reservation, and are trying to decide if we should pick a time that is earlier or later. I have seen some previous Princess daily programs awhile ago, and I notice that on most days there is a ballroom dancing hour in one of the lounges. I believe that was held around 5 or 6 pm for an hour. I would also like to know if the shows in the theatre is at 7 and 9pm, or 7:30 and 9:30pm. We need to pick a dinner time that we can accommodate both activities if possible. So if anyone has sailed with Sapphire Princess recently, please post the daily programs if you still have them, they will help in our planning of our dinner schedule. Thank you in advance.

Just off Sapphire, wonderful time. Recorded ballroom usually starts 7:30 PM but not listed in Patter. I always attend numerous live music. Shows start 7:30PM and 9:30PM.

The party band Supersonic usually plays after 7:30 PM or on deck around 1 PM. They are the best, with excellent voices and fantastic skills, and beautiful stage presence. A good variety of music such as soft rock, coastal, country, and Latin. Some songs they play even better than the originals. Very danceable for both couples and individuals.

There are 3 duos starting from 12:30 PM. DJ Lee in Skywalker and cruise director Armando are also very nice. If you like dancing, you'll have a memorable time onboard.

patter2.jpg

patter1.jpg

I’ll be posting the daily Patters on my Live From thread that I will be starting this weekend that will cover our upcoming 30-day B2B cruise on the Sapphire starting Jan 20 RT out of San Antonio, Chile.

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2024 at 12:23 PM, aprilsp88 said:

Just off Sapphire, wonderful time. Recorded ballroom usually starts 7:30 PM but not listed in Patter. I always attend numerous live music. Shows start 7:30PM and 9:30PM.

aprilsp88, could you please tell us if the recorded ballroom music is on everyday, and which lounge it is taking place in? I wonder why they wouldn't put it on the Patter. I am on anytime dining so I have to make reservation for the dining time. So I might have to select to dine earlier if we want to make it to the 7:30 ballroom hour. Thank you.

4 hours ago, gam888 said:

could you please tell us if the recorded ballroom music is on everyday, and which lounge it is taking place in?

@gam888

"It was in Club Fusion when I heard it, pretty soft like background music. I didn't pay much attention if it was everyday, as I usually go to Supersonic live music. There were many more activities than the patter could list. I can't check the previous journey view after disembarkation, and activity times may change from cruise to cruise.

19 hours ago, aprilsp88 said:

@gam888

There were many more activities than the patter could list.

First-timer question. For the activities not on the patter, how do you find them? Are they on the app or just posted outside the venues? Thanks!

2 hours ago, cadien said:

First-timer question. For the activities not on the patter, how do you find them? Are they on the app or just posted outside the venues? Thanks!

They're on the app.