Disney Wonder Concierge 1 Bedroom Suite #8032, 8034, 8532, 8534

teacher1977

Has anyone booked Concierge 1 Bedroom suites #8032, 8034, 8532, or 8534 on the Disney Wonder?  I am looking for Concierge rooms that would hold 2 adults and 2 elementary aged children.  From what I can see the Concierge 1 Bedroom Suites have a pulldown bed in addition to the sofa and a regular bed.  My preference would be to have the pull down bed in the same room as the sofa (living room) so the children would be in the living room and the adults could have the bedroom.  It appears that many of the rooms have the pulldown bed in the bedroom.  If anyone has information and pictures of the actual floor plans and is willing to share that would be wonderful.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, teacher1977 said:

Has anyone booked Concierge 1 Bedroom suites #8032, 8034, 8532, or 8534 on the Disney Wonder?  I am looking for Concierge rooms that would hold 2 adults and 2 elementary aged children.  From what I can see the Concierge 1 Bedroom Suites have a pulldown bed in addition to the sofa and a regular bed.  My preference would be to have the pull down bed in the same room as the sofa (living room) so the children would be in the living room and the adults could have the bedroom.  It appears that many of the rooms have the pulldown bed in the bedroom.  If anyone has information and pictures of the actual floor plans and is willing to share that would be wonderful.  Thanks!

If you do a search for Disney Wonder Room Reviews you'll find a good site for such information.

Also, the DCL website has pictures of the various staterooms.  That could be helpful.

Edited by Shmoo here
  • Like 1

My family of 4 stayed in 8032 on the Magic, which should be the same layout. It felt huge. It did have a pull-down bed and a sofa bed in the living room.

We also stayed in concierge rooms 8102 and 8598, which didn't have a pulldown bed at all. We were able to request a rollaway bed so my kids didn't have to share the double sofa bed, but I wouldn't count on that.

I would definitely go for 8032, 8034, 8532, or 8534 if any of them are available.