Transportation Options From Ravenna to Bologna after Royal Caribbean Cruise

Cruisefamfun1

I'm looking for any suggestions of transportation options from Ravenna to Bologna? I called RC and was told there is a waitlist for a shuttle, but it is only for people flying out that same day. We would like to spend a night in Bologna and leave the following day. In addition, does anyone have hotel recommendations near the Bologna Airport. Thank you...

We did this in October after our cruise. We took RC's shuttle to the airport to see our family members off as they were flying out that day. Then my husband and I took a taxi back into the city where we stayed 2 more days. We stayed at the Hotel Metropolitan, it was really nice and in a great location. We loved Bologna and I'm so glad we stayed there a while so we could walk around and explore. Had some great food there too! I think it was a very short cab ride (it was early on a Sunday so not much traffic, maybe 15 minutes to our hotel) I would recommend that you stay in the city center instead of by the airport so you can see the city...

I think if RC's shuttle isn't available, you could look into the train schedule. I'm sure you can take the train.

10 hours ago, Cruisefamfun1 said:
I'm looking for any suggestions of transportation options from Ravenna to Bologna? I called RC and was told there is a waitlist for a shuttle, but it is only for people flying out that same day. We would like to spend a night in Bologna and leave the following day. In addition, does anyone have hotel recommendations near the Bologna Airport. Thank you...

Take the train from Ravenna to Bologna,  trains run approximately every hour and arrive at Bologna central.  Don't stay near the airport,  hotels in the city center are much better.

From the Bologna Autostazione, take bus 576 to Sant'Agata to visit the Automobili Lamborghini Museum (and factory). All though, looks like the factory tours are currently suspended until after May '24, don't know why.