Does the Nieuw Statendam still have America's Test Kitchen?

HAL and America's Test Kitchen severed their relationship a little while back. 
As far as I know, HAL is back to doing their own cooking presentations, using their staff. 

53 minutes ago, POA1 said:

The America's Test Kitchen room is now the Club Orange Dining Room.

Only on the three (Pinnacle class) ships that have a dedicated Club Orange Dining Room. 
The two R-class ships still have the Wajang Theater, where the classes are held. I don't know where the classes are held on the other classes of ships; I don't go to the classes. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RuthC said:

Only on the three (Pinnacle class) ships that have a dedicated Club Orange Dining Room. 
The two R-class ships still have the Wajang Theater, where the classes are held. I don't know where the classes are held on the other classes of ships; I don't go to the classes. 

Cooking classes, which I also do not attend, were held in the BB King Lounge. (I hope I'm right about this. I scanned and posted the daily programs that will make or break my reputation as a truth teller.)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, POA1 said:

Cooking classes, which I also do not attend, were held in the BB King Lounge. (I hope I'm right about this. I scanned and posted the daily programs that will make or break my reputation as a truth teller.)

That sounds right to me. For a few minutes I just couldn't picture the deck plans on the Vista and Signature ships correctly. 

Your reputation is intact. Whew! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RuthC said:

That sounds right to me. For a few minutes I just couldn't picture the deck plans on the Vista and Signature ships correctly. 

Your reputation is intact. Whew! 

Not exactly. I scanned the dailies and there were no cooking classes on our sailing. It was a Slots Tournament for the most part. They did do some classed in BB King. It functions like the Queen's Lounge during the day.