Show schedule on the Icon of the Seas

We are going on Day one to Wizard of OZ, Day 2 will be the Ice show, and day 4will be the Aqua show. I believe each of these 3 will be showing 3 times during the week but since I have already booked it is not showing me the other times.

On 1/12/2024 at 7:53 AM, trooper123 said:

For those of you on the inaugural voyage of the Icon, Could you list the show schedule?

You can see the show schedule/times and all the other activities/times on the RC app. On the app you can look at all  ships and all sailing.  

After you turn the app on click the top middle emblem that looks like a schedule or calendar.   Then look at the bottom of the page and click "change ship/dates" . Once that page loads scroll to the bottom and click "Browse our ships".  There you can pick Icon, January 27th. 

Good luck. 

• Like 2

Thank you for that information.  I didn’t know you could look at other RCI cruises on the APP.  I didn’t see the kids/adult shows of “Pirates vrs. Mermaids”, “Once Upon Time-King of the Royal Ball”

And “Showband”.  Are they going to be shown on the cruise?  Maybe they weren’t ready, or I got them from an incorrect source.  Has anybody heard about these shows?

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 12:00 PM, Ozark_Kid said:

You can see the show schedule/times and all the other activities/times on the RC app. On the app you can look at all  ships and all sailing.  

After you turn the app on click the top middle emblem that looks like a schedule or calendar.   Then look at the bottom of the page and click "change ship/dates" . Once that page loads scroll to the bottom and click "Browse our ships".  There you can pick Icon, January 27th. 

Good luck. 

I can see everything like you said, except showtimes I do not see the days the shows are playing as well

1 hour ago, tsum104846 said:

I can see everything like you said, except showtimes I do not see the days the shows are playing as well

I just looked at this week and next week in the app for Icon.  After getting it up I clicked Daily Planner and then Entertainment and it all popped up.

Next week for Feb 17 cruise it shows on day1 Wizard Of Oz is at 8:30 pm.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All - 

I'm trying to figure out when to make dinner reservations so that it doesn't conflict with show times.  We tend to like to eat later at like 8:30 or so but is that when the shows are starting?

OR... is there 2 showings each evening, like an early show and a later show?  We will be on Icon of the Seas on March 30th sailing 

THANKS

8 hours ago, DownRanger said:

is there 2 showings each evening, like an early show and a later show?

Welcome to CC.

Yes, typically there are two shows to line up with traditional early and late dining.

Set the app to the current sailing to get a sense of shows/times.

We're on the March 30th sailing as well.  I've been tracking the entertainment schedule closely which is currently posted up through the March 2nd sailing.  Sailings after that are not posted yet but the March 9th sailing should post any time now.  I will say, the entertainment schedule has changed a fair amount from week to week so far...I'm guessing they're still settling in to a schedule that works.  For reference, however, here's the March 2nd schedule which is also a Western Caribbean itinerary:

Wizard of Oz:  Day 1, 8:30; Day 2, 9:30; Day 6, 6:30; Day 7, 8:15

Aqua Action:  Day 1, 8:00 & 10:15; Day 3, 7:00 & 9:15; Day 4, 7:00 & 9:15; Day 6, 8:15 & 10:30

Starburst Elemental:  Day 2, 8:00 & 10:15; Day 3, 7:00; Day 4, 7:30 & 9:45; Day 7, 7:00 & 9:15

Headliner 1:  Day 3, 8:00 & 10:45

Headliner 2:  Day 5, 7:00 & 9:00

Showband!:  Day 4, 8:30 & 10:45

Comedy Shows:  Days 1, 3, 6 offer 2 shows at 8:30 & 10:00; Days 2 and 5 offer 3 shows at 8:00, 10:00, and 11:59

Again, the schedule has been changing week to week.  But hopefully this gives you a general idea, DownRanger.  See you on the 30th!  🙂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, thebigrooster said:

We're on the March 30th sailing as well.  I've been tracking the entertainment schedule closely which is currently posted up through the March 2nd sailing.  Sailings after that are not posted yet but the March 9th sailing should post any time now.  I will say, the entertainment schedule has changed a fair amount from week to week so far...I'm guessing they're still settling in to a schedule that works.  For reference, however, here's the March 2nd schedule which is also a Western Caribbean itinerary:

Wizard of Oz:  Day 1, 8:30; Day 2, 9:30; Day 6, 6:30; Day 7, 8:15

Aqua Action:  Day 1, 8:00 & 10:15; Day 3, 7:00 & 9:15; Day 4, 7:00 & 9:15; Day 6, 8:15 & 10:30

Starburst Elemental:  Day 2, 8:00 & 10:15; Day 3, 7:00; Day 4, 7:30 & 9:45; Day 7, 7:00 & 9:15

Headliner 1:  Day 3, 8:00 & 10:45

Headliner 2:  Day 5, 7:00 & 9:00

Showband!:  Day 4, 8:30 & 10:45

Comedy Shows:  Days 1, 3, 6 offer 2 shows at 8:30 & 10:00; Days 2 and 5 offer 3 shows at 8:00, 10:00, and 11:59

Again, the schedule has been changing week to week.  But hopefully this gives you a general idea, DownRanger.  See you on the 30th!  🙂

Oh my!! you really did my homework for me.  This helps so much.  Much thanks