boi bomba show in Parintins

CountessP

Does anyone know anything about the venue?  I  hear it's a great show but I also hear that unless you are in the 1st few rows, it's hard to see.

I am under 5 ft tall.  I cannot compete with the average European/American with regard to height. I don't want to pay $150 for a ticket and then not be able to see the show.  Hoping someone has info.  Thanks!

18 hours ago, CountessP said:

Does anyone know anything about the venue?  I  hear it's a great show but I also hear that unless you are in the 1st few rows, it's hard to see.

I am under 5 ft tall.  I cannot compete with the average European/American with regard to height. I don't want to pay $150 for a ticket and then not be able to see the show.  Hoping someone has info.  Thanks!

I'm not sure if you are sailing on Azamara or not, but if you are, you may want to skip purchasing the ticket to the Boi Bomba show, as we had elements of this show in our Azamazing Evening in Manaus. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 9:44 AM, CountessP said:

Thanks. I have been on Azamara. And I agree that they have goog evening shows. This time we are on Oceania, the ticket needs to be purchased which is why l am questioning.  

We just returned from a Viking cruise of the amazon. We went to the Boi Bomba show and really enjoyed it, however we were in the second row. You are in a large building with folding chairs. It is not a theater with seats rising towards the back, so I can understand your concern.