Breakaway Restaurant Reservations

On embarkation day, the Getaway has tables set up in Headliners for passengers to book specialty restaurants.  So much easier and quicker than using the one line next to Guest Services.  Is there a similar setup on the Breakaway?

4 minutes ago, FredZiffle said:

On embarkation day, the Getaway has tables set up in Headliners for passengers to book specialty restaurants.  So much easier and quicker than using the one line next to Guest Services.  Is there a similar setup on the Breakaway?

If one is booked, it's easier to make reservations before boarding, as early as possible. I can't help with your question about booking once on board.

Doug

Just now, PaperSniper4 said:

If one is booked, it's easier to make reservations before boarding, as early as possible. I can't help with your question about booking once on board.

Doug

Oh, I agree, but when you book a month out, there are very few dining times still available for early booking.  NCL always holds back a significant number of slots for booking on the ship, so if you have priority boarding, you can usually snag your choice of dining by being one of the first in line.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FredZiffle said:

Oh, I agree, but when you book a month out, there are very few dining times still available for early booking.  NCL always holds back a significant number of slots for booking on the ship, so if you have priority boarding, you can usually snag your choice of dining by being one of the first in line.

It seems to me that we went across the way (from Headliners. to book shows) to Teppanyaki.  I hope that I gave correct info!

• Like 1

They did the same on Escape, Getaway & on Epic when we sailed aboard them.  I now think it's SOP on this ship's class for specialty restaurant reservations on boarding day.

As others have said if this is the way you're booking, get there early!!  The lines start to form quickly even though they have 3-4 people taking reservations.

Have a great cruise!

Edited by tomk3212