Referral Bonus

caviargal

What exactly is the process for their referral system?  I read the information on their site multiple times but find it as clear as mud. 

I printed the forms and they are filled out and ready to go.    It is not even clear where to email them.  Then they want the guest "registered".  Very confusing.

Any insight is appreciated!

16 hours ago, caviargal said:

What exactly is the process for their referral system?  I read the information on their site multiple times but find it as clear as mud. 

I printed the forms and they are filled out and ready to go.    It is not even clear where to email them.  Then they want the guest "registered".  Very confusing.

Any insight is appreciated!

We are sailing in April, send me a message with your email address and I will refer you,  

On the Seabourn "refer a friend" page on Seabourn.com select Club Members - Learn More.  On the next page choose Download Certificate on the right hand side of the page.  Fill out as many certificates as you need, one per booking, and send to seabournclub@seabourn.com.

On 1/15/2024 at 9:43 AM, FlyingScotSailors said:

On the Seabourn "refer a friend" page on Seabourn.com select Club Members - Learn More.  On the next page choose Download Certificate on the right hand side of the page.  Fill out as many certificates as you need, one per booking, and send to seabournclub@seabourn.com.

Thanks!