Venture Vernada Spa Suite

Mahogany

Has anyone been in the Venture Veranda Spa Suite? There are 2 and 1 Penthouse. I think I read somewhere there were steps involved to access it, or is that on the classic ships? Entrance is opposite the Spa treatment rooms and down a corridor to the Fitness Center (sweaty bodies? 😁). It's classified as a V4. Curious whether it's the same size as the other V1-4 verandas.

8 hours ago, Mahogany said:

Has anyone been in the Venture Veranda Spa Suite? There are 2 and 1 Penthouse. I think I read somewhere there were steps involved to access it, or is that on the classic ships? Entrance is opposite the Spa treatment rooms and down a corridor to the Fitness Center (sweaty bodies? 😁). It's classified as a V4. Curious whether it's the same size as the other V1-4 verandas.

On the classic ships - O series - there are steps to access the spa suites.  They are above the spa and there is no elevator.  There is a chair that could potentially take one up the stairs but in a number of cruises in those rooms I’ve never seen it in use.  Not sure if it works!  On ovation and encore there is an elevator.  We haven’t been on an expedition ship yet so not sure the situation but in looking at the deck plans it seems they are on floors with elevators.