Anthem dining rooms what's up?

Hello, We will be on Anthem Feb 25 and chose early dining. We were on Quantum when it was just weeks old, and free style dining (if that's what it was called) was the thing, it didn't last long.  My question is out of the 4 dining rooms, Grande, Chic, Silk and Icon grill, are 2 set aside for my time dining and the other 2 for early/late people. Will we be moved to different dining rooms through out our cruise? I am aware that we will have the same waitstaff and tablemates all week. Thanks, Joe 

As a side note we sailed out of Bayonne through super storm Sandy..........good times!  

23 minutes ago, seeing the sights said:

Hello, We will be on Anthem Feb 25 and chose early dining. We were on Quantum when it was just weeks old, and free style dining (if that's what it was called) was the thing, it didn't last long.  My question is out of the 4 dining rooms, Grande, Chic, Silk and Icon grill, are 2 set aside for my time dining and the other 2 for early/late people. Will we be moved to different dining rooms through out our cruise? I am aware that we will have the same waitstaff and tablemates all week. Thanks, Joe 

As a side note we sailed out of Bayonne through super storm Sandy..........good times!  

Dynamic Dining hasn't been around for a while.  Since you chose Traditional your party will be assigned a restaurant, table and a time (5-5:30).

49 minutes ago, seeing the sights said:

Deck 4 is for MTD at Silk or American Icon Grill. Deck 3 is early / late traditional at The Grande or Chic.  We have always emailed Royal Dining a few weeks before the cruise to request The Grande, and have always been assigned that restaurant.  The Grande was their original formal dining room and it is very nice. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Deck 4 is for MTD at Silk or American Icon Grill. Deck 3 is early / late traditional at The Grande or Chic.  

There is also "overflow" early traditional dining in American Icon and Silk.  That is why MTD doesn't start until 6:45 PM.