Next newbie question - slimline tonic available?

lisiamc

As if this afternoon, we’re booked on the Spirit of Discovery Adriatic at Easter cruise, and I have more questions! I did an unsuccessful search for this one too: I’m not picky about brands of gin, and I’m sure there will be some gin in the included beverages, but can someone please tell me if there will be sugar-free tonic like Schweppes slimline available? We have found that it’s not always stocked on ships. Some cruise lines stock FeverTree Light, but that’s too much sugar for me, unfortunately. If I know in advance that there isn’t any, we can bring possibly some of our own, and maybe keep it under the bed. 😁 Thanks in advance 

If you don't want House Gin you can ask for others. They had Bombay Sapphire included. Not sure what others. The Bombay Sapphire we bought on SoA Duty Free is higher proof than usually available in the UK. It maybe the one they serve is too.

25 minutes ago, JMMKUK said:

If you don't want House Gin you can ask for others. They had Bombay Sapphire included. Not sure what others. The Bombay Sapphire we bought on SoA Duty Free is higher proof than usually available in the UK. It maybe the one they serve is too.

Sipsmith and Tanqueray are also on the inclusive list. 

The selection of gins sounds very nice. I’m happy with most gins, and thrilled with Sipsmith and Tanqueray. I do draw the line at Lord Andrew, though!

Edited by lisiamc

On 1/17/2024 at 9:49 AM, lisiamc said:

The selection of gins sounds very nice. I’m happy with most gins, and thrilled with Sipsmith and Tanqueray. I do draw the line at Lord Andrew, though!

As this will be your first Saga cruise, could you please consider writing a review on your return? I'm sure the regulars on this forum would love to hear your thoughts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LondonLad60 said:

As this will be your first Saga cruise, could you please consider writing a review on your return? I'm sure the regulars on this forum would love to hear your thoughts.

I can try - and I’ll try to take better notes and more photos than I generally manage to do!