Any golf crises also do a resort pass

Susandt

17 hours ago, Susandt said:

Would like to do both in same day

There aren't many Bermuda resorts that offer day passes and none of the top ones (Rosewood, St Regis, Hamilton Princess) do. I think Coco Reef might offer day passes but I don't believe there is golf. 

There are a bunch of public courses available. Occasionally the public are offered tee times during slower days at Mid Ocean Club, which is otherwise private, and well worth looking into (your ship's concierge can sometimes help here too). Although even if allowed on for a round of golf, the resort facilities at Mid Ocean (pool, restaurant, private beach), are not available to non members. Tuckers Point Golf Club is also private, and like Mid Ocean will occasionally let non members play, but again, no reciprocal access to the beach/pool facilities before or after.  

3 hours ago, princeton123211 said:

There aren't many Bermuda resorts that offer day passes and none of the top ones (Rosewood, St Regis, Hamilton Princess) do. I think Coco Reef might offer day passes but I don't believe there is golf. 

What about Belmont Golf course? It is at the Newstead Resort and they offer day passes. They don't have a beach though only a pool.