Encore Vegetarian Options

estrawn

We have an upcoming cruise on Encore and there is a vegetarian in our group.  In checking the online menus I see hardly any vegetarian options in either the complimentary or specialty restaurants.  Is the selection of vegetarian foods really that limited or am I missing something?

Any vegetarians out there who have sailed on Encore that can shed some light on this?

Thanks for your wisdom

2 hours ago, estrawn said:

We have an upcoming cruise on Encore and there is a vegetarian in our group.  In checking the online menus I see hardly any vegetarian options in either the complimentary or specialty restaurants.  Is the selection of vegetarian foods really that limited or am I missing something?

Any vegetarians out there who have sailed on Encore that can shed some light on this?

Thanks for your wisdom

Some of my best meals on my last cruise were the vegetarian options. Also if you’re vegetarian you can always ask for another meal without the meat or double or triple up on an appetizer. Friends often mix and matched their meals as well. NCL hasn’t embraced the meat free culture shift that is happening yet but there is always a vegetarian option. 

• Thanks 1

Just returned from 3 wonderful weeks on Encore! Every restaurant has some kind of vegetarian option, even if not specifically on the menu. Probably the most hard core non-veggie is Cagney's. The chef made me an entree risotto, it was wonderful. Another time I just had several of the vegetarian side dishes. Once I even ordered a cheese pizza from the Children's Menu!

Ocean Blue has a delcious cauliflower steak with some out of the world spices. Scrumptious! 

Never had a problem with tweaking a menu into a vegetarian delight!