Issues with changing dining reservations pre cruise.

The pre-cruise availability of dining reservations is quite limited.  You can call or chat to make a change but the possibility of getting what you desire is quite slim.  If you need to make a change your best bet is to do it as soon as you board. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Asawi said:

I have had good results using online chat. Cancellings and changes.

Oh thanks for that heads up need to try that. The problem is I am allowed to sign up early as a Platinum member so I always grab all my special restaurant times. But then I booked one restaurant that most in my group gave the thumbs down too. (Q) so I was going to just change it to one that is still available to book.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, detroitlions said:

My PCC changes dining times for me (if available) with a two- minute phone call.  Or even a voicemail left on her line after hours.

53 minutes ago, detroitlions said:

Oh thanks for that heads up need to try that. The problem is I am allowed to sign up early as a Platinum member so I always grab all my special restaurant times. But then I booked one restaurant that most in my group gave the thumbs down too. (Q) so I was going to just change it to one that is still available to book.  

Go ahead and book the restaurant you want.  Then cancel Q when you board.  

• Like 1

My PC frustrates me. I called him the other day to ask to pay for a upgrade and he quoted me a price that was not the upgrade I want. I priced it all out he kept giving me a price that was alot more than it was online. Then he was argumentive . UUUUGGGG. Still did not get my upgrade about to complain which I do not do

2 hours ago, detroitlions said:

My PC frustrates me

lol, I've never had a conversation with mine!  I booked with one PCC, who then got promoted, my currently-assigned PCC hasn't called me AT ALL to see if I need any assistance with anything for my upcoming cruise (I board a week from tomorrow)