Syd’s: lines on Prima CRAZY

KKB

17 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

You got me searching…found this…

“Songs with all three parts - tune, text, and arrangement - dated prior to 1929 (1928 or earlier) are in the public domain. Any part of any song (text, tune, arrangement) dated 1929 or after is under copyright.”

Interesting. Perhaps the CCLI is to cover any newer hymns...though we do sing a lot of old ones!   

22 hours ago, Discopij said:

So from what i gather from this thread, I will be able to walk into Syd's on the Breakaway during a performance as long as i'm willing to stand ... and maybe have an obstructed view.  Sounds good to me - I would want to stand anyway if the music is great!

Yes.  There are no reservations so you can go in at any point.  Its just a music venue.  You will have people coming and going so you could find a seat once a group gets up and leaves.  

Edited by Liljo22

2 hours ago, Liljo22 said:

Yes.  There are no reservations so you can go in at any point.  Its just a music venue.  You will have people coming and going so you could find a seat once a group gets up and leaves.  

I don't remember very many people leaving any of the Syd's concerts on our Prima cruise last August.

• Like 2