Queens Grill on Queen Victoria

hampshirelad

Posting to get some up to date information on Queens Grill as our last trip was some years ago. How have standards held up since the pandemic ? Can you still order what you want giving notice where required. Do they flambé at table - jubilee cherries comes to mind. I take it formal night will be as we knew it or is it not quite as dressy as Cunard used to be.

Are the Penthouse cabins on deck 7 all the same size and does anyone know what the actual size is rather than a rather opaque range. Must be Cunard's best kept secret.

Many thanks

18 minutes ago, hampshirelad said:

Posting to get some up to date information on Queens Grill as our last trip was some years ago. How have standards held up since the pandemic ? Can you still order what you want giving notice where required. Do they flambé at table - jubilee cherries comes to mind. I take it formal night will be as we knew it or is it not quite as dressy as Cunard used to be.

Are the Penthouse cabins on deck 7 all the same size and does anyone know what the actual size is rather than a rather opaque range. Must be Cunard's best kept secret.

Many thanks

To your para 1 questions, all four answers are yes.

The Q3s are a bit bigger than the Q4s, which are just over 500sq. ft. They don’t seem particularly spacious though, because of the way they are arranged. Still jolly nice.

33 minutes ago, hampshirelad said:

Posting to get some up to date information on Queens Grill as our last trip was some years ago. How have standards held up since the pandemic ? yes Can you still order what you want giving notice where required yes. Do they flambé at table - jubilee cherries comes to mind yes. I take it formal night will be as we knew it yes for the majority of passengers so take it as a definite yes or is it not quite as dressy as Cunard used to be for some but the vast majority still 'dress well'.

Many thanks

Penthouses on deck seven are all Q4s and as far as I know, are all the same size but what that area is, I don't know.

We cruised '22 and '23 on QV and whilst I'd say the initial cruise in '22 had one or two very minor issues but nothing which in any way spoilt our holiday, the rest of our cruises have been the usual top notch experiences.

5 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

Penthouses on deck seven are all Q4s and as far as I know, are all the same size but what that area is, I don't know.

We cruised '22 and '23 on QV and whilst I'd say the initial cruise in '22 had one or two very minor issues but nothing which in any way spoilt our holiday, the rest of our cruises have been the usual top notch experiences.

Yes, sorry, you are quite right, the Q3s are on the other decks.

I would say that last summer, especially in the QG restaurant, the Gala Nights were very well observed. Mind you, I’m as blind as a bat.

• Like 1