Time frame to book an excursion

bobpell

AS SOON AS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO!!!! You can always cancel of you find a different company to book with. Many private companies book up 6 months ahead!

I have some booked 18 months in advance. By waiting you are risking two things: price increase and selling out. If something populates later, simply cancel and rebook. There is no benefit to waiting.

Edited by TheDawg79
  • Like 1

When I first booked my cruise, no excursions were available. But very soon after, they were except for one port (which is still not available less than slightly less than a year out). So I booked a Jan 25 cruise in July 23 and booked Princess excursions in Sept 23 (so about 16 months out).

22 hours ago, TheDawg79 said:

I have some booked 18 months in advance. By waiting you are risking two things: price increase and selling out. If something populates later, simply cancel and rebook. There is no benefit to waiting.

If you have to pay for the excursion with a CC, and you cancel, will they refund immediately on your card or do they just give OBC (which we don't need.