Only Health Insurance?

My cruise starts in 100 days, and I am not concerned with losing the cost of the cruise at this point. However, I would like to purchase health insurance for the cruise, but all of the ones I looked for on InsureMyTrip included cancellation insurance. Is there a way to search just for health insurance? Are there policies you recommend?

I was looking to do something similar, ie, getting a policy with only health insurance ...but to supplement my cruise line's CFAR protection plan.  If you put in zero for the trip cost, it will essentially give you a policy without cancellation insurance.  There may be some buggage and delay coverage, but only minimal.  I looked at Travel Insured, for example, which will cover medical expenses/evacuation.  On the InsureMyTrip website, put in zero for trip cost and it will compare a number of polices without trip cancellation/interruption. 

17 hours ago, savethepandas said:

If you put in zero for the trip cost, it will essentially give you a policy without cancellation insurance.  There may be some buggage and delay coverage, but only minimal.  I looked at Travel Insured, for example, which will cover medical expenses/evacuation.  

$0 trip cost or $500 trip cost will cost you the same at the end of the day. Most policies change the cost to the traveler at the $501 break point, and then $1001, then $1501, etc

Since Trip Delay and Trip Interruption pay up to 150% of Trip Costs, why not put trip cost at $500?

150% of $500 would be a better return than 150% of $0.

2 hours ago, klfrodo said:

$0 trip cost or $500 trip cost will cost you the same at the end of the day. Most policies change the cost to the traveler at the $501 break point, and then $1001, then $1501, etc

Since Trip Delay and Trip Interruption pay up to 150% of Trip Costs, why not put trip cost at $500?

150% of $500 would be a better return than 150% of $0.

Thank you!  Good to know about the $500 intervals!

On InsureMyTrip.com – click the “Get a Quote” button on the homepage.  You’re then prompted to put in your trip info – after you do this you will be taken to a page with travel insurance policy/provider options.  To the left of these options, you will see a column “Filter Results.”  There is a tab that says “International Medical” – if you click that it will take you to the stand-alone travel medical options. You will notice that the price of the policy decreases, and the “Trip Cancellation” column will say “Not Available”. 

21 minutes ago, InsureMyTrip said:

On InsureMyTrip.com – click the “Get a Quote” button on the homepage.  You’re then prompted to put in your trip info – after you do this you will be taken to a page with travel insurance policy/provider options.  To the left of these options, you will see a column “Filter Results.”  There is a tab that says “International Medical” – if you click that it will take you to the stand-alone travel medical options. You will notice that the price of the policy decreases, and the “Trip Cancellation” column will say “Not Available”. 

Thanks for that. Is the above approach from klfrodo an option as well?

Also, at the bottom of the World Trips Atlas International plan, it says that the plan cannot be purchased by those living in NY: is that only for part of the plan, or for the whole plan? Since I'm a NY resident, I guess I would have to go with the HTH Worldwide plan.