Liveish Carnival Celebration January 21-28

I can’t possibly compete with the excellent reviews done last week. As with anything I attempt,  best to keep expectations low.

What I will be able to do is a direct comparison to NCL Encore because we are doing a S2S. In addition, I’ll also be able to do some comparisons of both ships to HAL Koningsdam since I’ll be boarding that the week we get back from these two cruises. Spending my retirement avoiding Michigan winters. 

We flew in yesterday. Weather is meh here in Florida but way better than -3 back home. I’ll take it.

Stayed at the Hyatt in FLL and watched yesterdays games at Duffy’s. Bogo beer. Best happy hour in Florida with tons of screens. If your in town during the playoffs highly recommend.

Got to port of Miami at 10:35. Onboard ship by 11:10. Super easy. Very efficient. Did muster and Grabbed some chairs in hero’s in front of the two  largest  screens at 11:25 and got some of the very last seats available. 

This place is crazy packed already and my game doesn’t even start for another 2.5 hours. KC fans have taken over one section and their game doesn’t even start for another 7 hours! This is very valuable real estate. 

Lady sitting next to me was on last weeks sailing and got here at 10 am to get seats. Did i mention valuable real estate? She said that last night they had to close additional people in pig and anchor/hero’s due to overcrowding. They had to watch from an outside tv with no sound. First impression is that this ship isn’t set up to handle serious playoff fans. I could be wrong but it is currently standing room only hours before kickoff. For what it’s worth, apparently the real estate for NFL playoffs is even more precious on the Encore. We will find out next Sunday. 

We are surrounded by a huge group of lion fans all defending the den. We’ve got swag, huge banners, flags, helmets, you name it. Ain’t no fan like a Detroit fan (breaking into a chorus of “lose yourself”).

No matter what happens against the Bucks we’ve already had an amazing year and our team is young. Hubby has been a fan long before it was cool and it makes me smile to see us finally playing in January. 

Summary of Initial impression- ship is sparkly and new. Embarkation was amazingly easy and Lions fans came to play. I will not be surprised if Ford Field sets all time decibel record. It’s close here in Hero’s.

Edited by BermudaBound2014
  • Like 16

Holy Chit- almost a riot. They couldn’t figure out how to turn on the game. Lots of us turned on Hulu quick enough to see lions intercept but crowd Missed first 10 minutes. Not a big deal unless you consider this place is wall to wall packed and standing room only. 

You.Had.one.Job.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

One Pride. Great game. I’d say 80% of the folks here were routing for Americas New team. I may have cried when we took victory formation.  Respect to the Buckaneers, it was a game until the end. We will be watching our lions take on SF on the NCL Encore next Sunday. 

Can’t really comment on much besides Hero’s and pig-n-anchor. Table service is non existent. The bar is 4 deep to get a drink. Dirty dishes are piled high- I just don’t think they staffed for this event. 

Sadly we haven’t left these seats since 11:30 am as it’s still standing room only. It’s another great match up between the chiefs and Bills. Fun crowd. 

Currently living on beer, pizza, and ice cream. We haven’t even been to the room yet.  Hubby needs to find a clear non-wheat hoppy IPa on tap. Asked at the bar but was given a wheat ipa. I suspect the bartender couldn’t hear the order. They are working their butts off and deserve some kudos. 

Hubby would appreciate it if someone could tell us what bar to head to to get a clear, non wheat IPA. The hoppier the better.Prefer draft but bottle works. Appreciate. 

F6A92E33-099C-4DA9-9DBF-65178E48BA7D.jpeg

• Like 8

Liverish Continued- Catching Up….

I should probably say this upfront. I started cruising in 1987. High school graduation trip. You can do the math. This is cruise number 50something. I have ZERO brand loyalty and never met a cruise ship I didn’t like. They all have pros and cons and in the grand scheme of things I’m just grateful to be sailing. With that, this is my first Carnival cruise since 1995. I do call out what I believe to be the pros and cons of each sailing. I’ll identify some First world problems. My hope this help readers select the best ship for their needs. Remember, I’ve never met a cruise I didn’t like but, If you are looking for a rose colored review this one isn’t it. Reader beware. 

Catching up from embarkation day- 

Sunday evening: KC and the Bucks came to play. What a great day of football we had. Awesome venue and we had great seats, but remember we were literally there 3.5 hours before the game and camped the whole day. The fight that almost emerged after the game in front of the deli was added entertainment. Just a little shouting and shoving, no fists thrown. 

Since all food venues were closed by the time we left Hero’s, hubby did the deli and I had another piece of pizza. He said the sandwiches were good. I think the pizza is excellent. So, day 1 was football, pizza, beer, and ice cream. Perfect.

Day 2. Monday day at sea

So far I’m not impressed with service. Here’s why-  Everyone is nice but way overworked. Yesterday there was zero table service during the game. We don’t mind bellying up to the bar for beer  but by the end of the first game every single table was piled high with dirty glasses and dishes. I personally bussed two tables myself between games to give us some room to set a beer. Again, I thought that maybe they were just ill prepared for the crowd that wanted football. Forgivable because the few bartenders there were were working their tails off, but the staffing for a pro football game in the only sports venue was a big miss. 

Sadly, we ran into a little glitch this morning too. It was a 90 minute wait for a table at breakfast. I can live with that. Big ship and we started reservations at 9:30 am, so very busy time. Our fault. Expected. No problem.  

But, the inability to get my first cup of coffee was not expected and problematic. We were asked to wait for our breakfast table in Latitudes and enjoy a coffee at the station. 

Perfect. However; both urns were empty and remained empty for over 30 minutes. I’m a baby before my first cup of coffee. Just is. The gentleman working told me to go to Java to get coffee. Tried that but that line was off the charts, down the hall, and around the bend.

HUGE props offered Aymen (senior asst mAitreD). He recognized the problem and went somewhere behind the scenes and brought a cup of coffee for several of us who had been waiting. Crisis averted. So, Aymen gets a gold star but again, initial observation is that the ship is understaffed in some important areas. What is more important than morning coffee?

Breakfast service was again, just ok. Couldn’t get a coffee refill. Just was not happening no matter how many times I batted my lashes. Hubs loved the eggs bene- I had that 12 hour French toast. Who knew it was fried?? Hard no for me. 

Went up to serenity. No chairs anywhere. Again, Our fault. By the time we finished the 2.5 hour breakfast (90 minute wait, one hour to be served and eat) it was way too late to expect a chair on serenity.  

Slight glitch again- Asked the towel lady in serenity where a self serve water station was in serenity because the bar was 4 deep. She said we had to go down to deck 16 or wait at the bar. Seemed odd but off I went. Came back up with my water and sat in the little recessed seating area near the pool in serenity. Lo and behold there was a self- serve water station five feet away. So, for those yet to board, port side of the bar you can get a glass of water without going down two decks or bothering the overworked bartenders. 

Some of the service issues we are having are self inflicted. We just haven’t planned well in terms of avoiding peak times. I know better. I can forgive. But, Carnival has to take some responsibility too. Running out of complementary coffee in the morning in an area where people are supposed to be waiting for a table and providing no table service (or at the very least bus service) in the Hero’s for a venue that was standing room only for 7 hours straight is just bad staffing. 

Positives so far today- Aymen. He really did go the extra mile providing some much needed coffee and the complementary coffee is just fine for me so that’s a bonus. The salad bar in serenity is exceptional. Lots of protein choices. Fresh ingredients. YUMM.

——————————-

Monday Evening update- Not a single service issue since this afternoon. In fact, shout out to Trust from the camera place for helping me figure out a setting on a new GoPro. We were also having connectivity issues (which is why I’m not posting often or with photos). I was a bit shocked because most reports indicated excellent internet. Trust explained that the server has issues if it’s cloudy and they have had to keep rebooting. He expects improvement soon. Just a great guy. 

Dinner was exceptional. Seriously. I had filet. It was every bit as good as any paid speciality restaurant on any ship I’ve sailed. Dinner service was on point too. 

It’s formal night and there are more formal gowns than I’ve seen since sailing in the late 80s. Carnival people bring it. Of course, there is a wide range so no need to be formal, but if you want to dress to the nines you won’t be out of place.

We went to three comedy shows. All funny.  Carnival really is the fun ship. Spent a little time with the solo guitarist too. Most important, Hubby found a non- wheat IPA. West coast parched pig. I think the bartender yesterday just kept pouring the wrong ipa from the tap when I asked for clear and non-wheat. Chalk it up to a Language barrier coupled with a packed (and loud) venue. Regardless, hubby has found a beer he is happy with. Another crisis averted. 

We had a bit of a rough start but I do believe things are looking up here on the celebration. Tomorrow is Cozumel. I’ll be better about photos as soon as I get a more stable internet.  Soon come. 

• Like 10

Sorry that font is so big. The internet has been terrible getting into Cruise critic. Are those of you posting daily using the CC app?

I’ve resorted to typing in notes and copy pasting when the internet connection doesn’t look like this….

6697EC6D-6401-48B0-8825-A9BAA7992FAA.png

• Like 2

Tuesday- cozumel

A really nice day today. Rain held off but it was cloudy which makes things a bit nice. 

We did the fury catamaran snorkle/beach day. The reef is dead (as expected) so I wasn’t disappointed in the snorkeling. 

The beach was nice. Massage hut with $50 an hour massages available. We kicked out and got one of the queen size loungers in the shade. Basically just chilled and drank Dos Equitis. 

Rise back into Cozumel as fun with line dancing and a great vibe. Overall, as far as ships tours go, I’d do this one again.

We did a small amount of shopping. Picked up a lions backpack abs some retinA. Life is good.

Back onboard I did lunch at the Big Chicken. They will do a grilled chicken if you ask and it came out very fast. Delish!

Currently sailing away. We are parked in a Queen lounger in serenity. I feel a nap coming on.

Overall, last night and today have been on par with some of the very cruise ships I have ever sailed. 

• Like 6

Since you’re not fussy about your coffee, call room service and order a pot when you wake up.  It’s usually delivered in less than 30 minutes.  On my November Celebration cruise, I ordered a pot of coffee and continental breakfast every morning.  It was lovely.

• Like 3

For the Love of God- it appears my autocorrect is drunk. Or high. Normally I can string semi-coherent sentences together without multiple grammatical errors. Sorry about that.

@luvcruisingthanks for that tip ;). We slept in that morning and quickly got dressed for breakfast since all we ate on embarkation day was pizza. Didn’t expect a 90 minute wait for breakfast. Can live with that, But c’mon- bottom line for me is coffee urns shouldn’t remain empty for more than 15-20 minutes (probably less). Ayman agrees with me ;). 

Last nights we ate off the Chinese side of chibang. Let’s just say I wouldn’t go back. Food is subjective. From there we saw one of the three new comics that boarded in Cozumel. Tried for the 7:45 show but it was full. Went to watch athe Backyard band in pig n anchor. We like them very much. 

We did make it inti the 9:45 show, but that venue was also full 15 minutes prior to the show. Tip for new sailors, line up early for entertainment. Comedian was funny. 

The up to the 80s lido party. It was the DJ. Lots of people partying. Have I mentioned this really is a fun ship??

There were not one, but two 80s parties happening at the same time (lido and Pig). We opted to head back down to the Pig for the live music version. My dad was a professional musician so I personally opt for live music whenever possible. I think both 80s parties were big hits!! Did I mention this really is a fun ship? Great vibe.

This morning I got up at 7:00 to claim my lounger in Serenity. I got one of the last two queen size ones in the shade. No one sitting in them. Quickly Ran down to lido to grab a cup of coffee, but I plan to park all day right here or I wouldn’t have gotten up so early. 

Side note- the lady in the bed bed next to me has reserved both the bed and two chaise chairs in the sun. *****? These folks are seriously. They aren’t reserving with just a towel and book, they have resorted to tipping over the furniture too. 

By 8:00 all the shade in serenity was long gone. Surprisingly there were still beds in the sun. Those were long gone by 9:00. This is serious real estate. 

Mahalo for reading.

696BB1F3-2F5B-4D14-856B-8B0B0AF8357D.jpeg

CCA6EDC3-F669-401A-8C35-EDA5363836E4.jpeg

D5768610-4BD8-4A92-9B8E-22F1259FDC57.jpeg

• Like 7

On 1/21/2024 at 12:20 PM, BermudaBound2014 said:

I can’t possibly compete with the excellent reviews done last week. As with anything I attempt,  best to keep expectations low.

What I will be able to do is a direct comparison to NCL Encore because we are doing a S2S. In addition, I’ll also be able to do some comparisons of both ships to HAL Koningsdam since I’ll be boarding that the week we get back from these two cruises. Spending my retirement avoiding Michigan winters. 

We flew in yesterday. Weather is meh here in Florida but way better than -3 back home. I’ll take it.

Stayed at the Hyatt in FLL and watched yesterdays games at Duffy’s. Bogo beer. Best happy hour in Florida with tons of screens. If your in town during the playoffs highly recommend.

Got to port of Miami at 10:35. Onboard ship by 11:10. Super easy. Very efficient. Did muster and Grabbed some chairs in hero’s in front of the two  largest  screens at 11:25 and got some of the very last seats available. 

This place is crazy packed already and my game doesn’t even start for another 2.5 hours. KC fans have taken over one section and their game doesn’t even start for another 7 hours! This is very valuable real estate. 

Lady sitting next to me was on last weeks sailing and got here at 10 am to get seats. Did i mention valuable real estate? She said that last night they had to close additional people in pig and anchor/hero’s due to overcrowding. They had to watch from an outside tv with no sound. First impression is that this ship isn’t set up to handle serious playoff fans. I could be wrong but it is currently standing room only hours before kickoff. For what it’s worth, apparently the real estate for NFL playoffs is even more precious on the Encore. We will find out next Sunday. 

We are surrounded by a huge group of lion fans all defending the den. We’ve got swag, huge banners, flags, helmets, you name it. Ain’t no fan like a Detroit fan (breaking into a chorus of “lose yourself”).

No matter what happens against the Bucks we’ve already had an amazing year and our team is young. Hubby has been a fan long before it was cool and it makes me smile to see us finally playing in January. 

Summary of Initial impression- ship is sparkly and new. Embarkation was amazingly easy and Lions fans came to play. I will not be surprised if Ford Field sets all time decibel record. It’s close here in Hero’s.

Yay!! Another liveish!!

Thank you! 

Hugs from Texas

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

For the Love of God- it appears my autocorrect is drunk. Or high. Normally I can string semi-coherent sentences together without multiple grammatical errors. Sorry about that.

@luvcruisingthanks for that tip ;). We slept in that morning and quickly got dressed for breakfast since all we ate on embarkation day was pizza. Didn’t expect a 90 minute wait for breakfast. Can live with that, But c’mon- bottom line for me is coffee urns shouldn’t remain empty for more than 15-20 minutes (probably less). Ayman agrees with me ;). 

Last nights we ate off the Chinese side of chibang. Let’s just say I wouldn’t go back. Food is subjective. From there we saw one of the three new comics that boarded in Cozumel. Tried for the 7:45 show but it was full. Went to watch athe Backyard band in pig n anchor. We like them very much. 

We did make it inti the 9:45 show, but that venue was also full 15 minutes prior to the show. Tip for new sailors, line up early for entertainment. Comedian was funny. 

The up to the 80s lido party. It was the DJ. Lots of people partying. Have I mentioned this really is a fun ship??

There were not one, but two 80s parties happening at the same time (lido and Pig). We opted to head back down to the Pig for the live music version. My dad was a professional musician so I personally opt for live music whenever possible. I think both 80s parties were big hits!! Did I mention this really is a fun ship? Great vibe.

This morning I got up at 7:00 to claim my lounger in Serenity. I got one of the last two queen size ones in the shade. No one sitting in them. Quickly Ran down to lido to grab a cup of coffee, but I plan to park all day right here or I wouldn’t have gotten up so early. 

Side note- the lady in the bed bed next to me has reserved both the bed and two chaise chairs in the sun. *****? These folks are seriously. They aren’t reserving with just a towel and book, they have resorted to tipping over the furniture too. 

By 8:00 all the shade in serenity was long gone. Surprisingly there were still beds in the sun. Those were long gone by 9:00. This is serious real estate. 

Mahalo for reading.

696BB1F3-2F5B-4D14-856B-8B0B0AF8357D.jpeg

CCA6EDC3-F669-401A-8C35-EDA5363836E4.jpeg

D5768610-4BD8-4A92-9B8E-22F1259FDC57.jpeg

We were on the Celebration last week so I'm enjoying your perspective.  Have a great cruise.

• Thanks 1

Let’s see if I can catch up….

Spent the rest of the day in serenity. A really nice complementary venue. Other lines charge for adult only spaces with comfy loungers. I wouldn’t necessarily call it “Serene”… as there were lots of large groups partying. I think the salad bar in serenity is the beet onboard, just be prepared to wait. The line yesterday went past the pool and down the side of the ship. You will also wait for a drink. I estimate serenity holds close to 500 people when packed (and it was) and there were two bartenders. Two. On a sea-day. Another staffing miss. Of course it could be a way to pace the drink package too.

We ate at pig n anchor. Hubs had salmon and said it was great. Definitely worth eating one night.

Little snafu with the schedule. The band in pig n anchor is called Backyard. The app showed them having a classic rock set at 9:15. We got there early to get fun seats only to find out they were doing the disco set (the disco set was in the planner for 10:15). Couple next to us said the same mix up happened on the app Sunday night. Someone dropped the ball. Probably just overworked. 

Went to two new comics who boarded in Cozumel. Manny and Cisco. I thought Cisco was HILARIOUS!!! From there we closed latitudes with Rob on the guitar. He ripped out “the wall” by Pink Floyd. Impressive. 

Today was rotatan. We left but quickly returned for medical emergency. Sending aloha energy to the ill person and their family 

This is ONLY place I will participate in a dolphin encounter - Anthony Key on Roatan, Honduras. First time here was over 30 years ago and some of the same dolphins are still here because they CHOOSE to live here. This is a research science institute and the dolphins are free to roam the ocean. Actually they are encouraged to roam the ocean! No cages. No mistreatment. They choose to come back to their “home” in Anthony Key each day because it’s safe (and they get chow). Dolphins in the wild live 30-40 years but the dolphins here live up to 60 years. Happy dolphins. 

Not only did we get the traditional kissing photo ops one would expect from trained dolphins, we had the AMAZING experience of actually snorkeling with free range dolphins!! They love human interaction and are naturally curious. They swim by you, underneath you, bump into you and push you around, they were literally eating sea grass out of our hands. 

I encourage each of you to reconsider participating in any dolphin encounter where they are held in captivity and instead find a research/rescue institute where the dolphins live a very long, happy, and cage-free life. Off soap box. 

Once back onboard we tried the deli for lunch. The Reuban was excellent!! I can recommend that for sure. 

It’s a lovely warm breeze so we are getting ready to watch Mission Impossible outside at the lido. The resolution on this screen is way better than most ships. 

Staffing is still problematic. Servers are doing the best they can, just bring patience. Yesterday one of the serenity bartenders pulled a double at latitudes until they closed at midnight. More staff would be a big improvement for everyone except the bean counters. 

What carnival does bring is the fun! Ship has great energy. We are having a blast! 

• Like 9

We skipped dinner and grabbed a couple pieces of pizza instead. It’s very good pizza by ship standards. 

Saw a set from Rob, attended the 50 Motown dance party, and capped off the night with a double feature comedy show in the theatre. Good times

Woke up to the towel animal take over at the pool. Towel animals on every single chair, hanging from the fixtures, on the floor. I have never understood this tradition. I’m sure some people like this, but I’d personally rather them give the cabin stewards the time off. What are they up to midnight making animals and return at sunrise to stage them? Make two alligators, couple monkeys, maybe a sting ray and call it good. But that’s just me. 

Costa Maya today. We shared port with the Breakaway so things were packed. We decided to just come back up to serenity (which was also packed) and a closed serenity bar. Bar opened at 1:00 to a large crowd and two bartenders. Understaffed. Yesterday there was only one barista in Java. There are lines on this ship but not because the staff is incompetent, the staffing ratios are way off. 

Dinner tonight in festival. Just checked the app. 110 minute wait. Be sure to plan for this, with the app it’s easy. I got in the virtual line for dinner on the app before I got in the shower.

Dinner in festival was surprisingly good again. The lobster tail was excellent for cruise ship variety. Nice that it is still complementary.

We spent the entire evening in pig and anchor listening to Backyard band do three sets of classic rock. We are classic rock kids so this was our favorite evening so far (but they have all been good- carnival brings the fun).

Midnight by the time we left there and we went up to serenity to check out the moon. Much to my surprise all the furniture was accessible and there were more than a couple people sleeping on the super comfy loungers. We may have nodded off until 2am too. Warm sea breeze. Full moon. Queen bed. I love this serenity area! It’s much busier than the retreat areas on the other ships but the furniture is super comfy and the fact that it’s complementary is a huge bonus. I start a 35 night cruise on Holland America in three weeks and a cabana in the retreat area there will set you back $1,950.00. Granted the cruise is much longer and the service in the retreat is significantly better, but I would MUCH rather have something like serenity. 

The internet is working ok (not great), but I can not get Cruise critic message boards to open with any regularity. It’s as if I’m blocked half the time. I have no idea how Megan and Sid did such excellent Lives. Hopefully i can do a better live job next week from the ncl encore. I’ll post photos from Miami when I get some stability.

Go lions!! 

• Like 10

Glad to see your review since I loved everything about my Celebration cruise and will be sailing on the Encore in May. Very interested to hear the comparisons.

We sailed end of August and had no staff shortage issues thankfully. Dinner wait times were 5-10 minutes. The only crazy over crowded spot was Alchemy..... every single night when we passed it. We loved Golden Jubilee and spent most of our drinking time there so didn't care.

We're have wanted to try a dolphin encounter but had no clue which to choose so your info about where to go in Roatan was so helpful, plus I love Roatan anyways.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@LatinaInTexas I’m so glad you are considering Anthony’s key dolphin encounter in roatan. As far as I’m aware it is the only encounter where the dolphins are free to roam the ocean but choose to stay. I do realize that other encounters across the Caribbean have educational value, imo most are downright cruel.

I encourage anyone considering a dolphin encounter to do their research well. They are not all created equal. 

Ok- off soap box. 

ps- I’ll do another live from the NCl forum this week and I should be able to make some direct and relevant comparisons. I’m also jumping on the Koningsdam for a 35 night trip around Tahiti a few days after returning from the Encore so I will be able to do comparisons between celebration/Encore/Koningsdam for anyone interested.

• Like 3

Spent the entire day yesterday in serenity. I was there at 7:15. Got one of the last beds. Plan accordingly. I love Serenity. Great prime real estate.

Dinner tonight wasRudy’s . Hubby loved it! He’s a happy pescatarian. 

Went to the casino for a couple hours. The bar staff walking around was the best we have had on the entire cruise! Came out a bit ahead. Win. 

As you probably expected, we closed pig and anchor with the band. Another really good evening. 

Because I’m not a pescatarian I was a bit snacky so I grabbed a plate of chips and salsa from the midnight buffet. If you get a chance to try that salsa it is Excellent!! Super fresh Tomatoes, onions, and cilantro. Nice and easy. Almost refreshing. 

There is a big marathon in Miami today. Won’t effect us since we will just drag our bags from the celebration down to ncl Encore for another spin around the Caribbean. 

I’ll come back with some final thoughts while waiting for the game but spoiler alert- we really enjoyed this cruise. Carnival exceeded my expectations on nearly every level.  

Go Lions!!! 

88A198A2-956F-43B2-9B1F-ECB972BF56C2.jpeg

4F87A1F8-3F4F-4105-B601-1C38FAE003DF.jpeg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

@LatinaInTexas I’m so glad you are considering Anthony’s key dolphin encounter in roatan. As far as I’m aware it is the only encounter where the dolphins are free to roam the ocean but choose to stay. I do realize that other encounters across the Caribbean have educational value, imo most are downright cruel.

I encourage anyone considering a dolphin encounter to do their research well. They are not all created equal. 

Ok- off soap box. 

ps- I’ll do another live from the NCl forum this week and I should be able to make some direct and relevant comparisons. I’m also jumping on the Koningsdam for a 35 night trip around Tahiti a few days after returning from the Encore so I will be able to do comparisons between celebration/Encore/Koningsdam for anyone interested.

Please remind us here.  I don't frequent NCL boards and I don't want to miss it!!!

Hugs from Texas

• Like 1

Here’s a link to my live from the NcL Encore. I already made my first comparison.

Embarkation was a 10 on celebration. A 3 today. But in fairness the marathon has this whole port a giant cluster. At least 8 people missed their flights from the Celebration Cruise. The bridge was closed for the marathon and then they had to close the tunnel because it was just too crowded. People could not park because the cruisers debarking couldn’t leave.

I will be doing all my comparisons in this NCL live thread unless I get tagged with questions :).

Remember- keep your expectations low 🙂