NCL latest way to stop you from upgrading.

3 minutes ago, detroitlions said:

$3449 was the final cost. No mistake platinum on 2 lines inc NCL one of them. They were waiting for my credit card number

You haven't given us the full story.  We have no idea what constituted your original booking.  Why don't you show us the NCL invoice for your original booking?  This doesn't pass the smell test at this point.

Here's an example.  It took thirty seconds to clip and post:

image.png.4d9d4f6cc5082ae13446816e46a2c53e.png

Edited by ChiefMateJRK

1 minute ago, detroitlions said:

$3449 was the final cost. No mistake platinum on 2 lines inc NCL one of them. They were waiting for my credit card number

Plus remember what I paid factual I put it in here.

52 minutes ago, detroitlions said:

I have no idea what "platinum" has to do with anything and who is waiting for your credit card? 

Why don't you post the relevant part of your invoice?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I think we know the answer to that. 🤣

I put the final invoice on there the steak is in your head . Not seeing what else I can show you . Those are final prices I posted my friend just booked his room at that club price. Platinum was stated so you understand I am no rookie . Call your pc and try to make your change your will get it then 

2 minutes ago, detroitlions said:

I put the final invoice on there the steak is in your head . Not seeing what else I can show you . Those are final prices I posted my friend just booked his room at that club price. Platinum was stated so you understand I am no rookie . Call your pc and try to make your change your will get it then 

Anticipating this, I posted exactly what you can (and won't) show us.🤣

3 minutes ago, detroitlions said:

Did you mock book it on NCL I bet you did not

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

You haven't given us the full story.  We have no idea what constituted your original booking.  Why don't you show us the NCL invoice for your original booking?  This doesn't pass the smell test at this point.

Here's an example.  It took thirty seconds to clip and post:

image.png.4d9d4f6cc5082ae13446816e46a2c53e.png

In case you missed it.

You do not see final payment?? Why do you need more 

Because what you posted means nothing without the rest of the story.  The audience understands this.  Apparently, you do not.  I think you've lost the audience.  Time to stop digging.

Edited by ChiefMateJRK

2 minutes ago, detroitlions said:

You do not see final payment?? Why do you need more 

I am trying to inform folks there not giving credit or upgrades right now. I do not know what your trying to prove

Just now, detroitlions said:

I am trying to inform folks there not giving credit or upgrades right now. I do not know what your trying to prove

I'm trying to disprove that the claim that they're not giving upgrades as usual right now.  I think I'm in the lead on that....🤣

3 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Because what you posted means nothing without the rest of the story.  The audience understands this.  Apparently, you do not.  I think you've lost the audience.  Time to stop digging.

Get off the post then you are not offering anything helpfull

1 minute ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I'm trying to disprove that the claim that they're not giving upgrades as usual right now.  I think I'm in the lead on that....🤣

You have not disproved a thing show your booking on NCL for a club I have not seen it. Your being a troll weasel

• Haha 4

You have not disproved a thing show your booking on NCL for a club I have not seen it. Your being a troll weasel

Thank you, but I really can't take credit for that.  I've just asked the questions that many of the readers have wanted to ask.  You have nothing....  Time to take a break.

Ehhhhh… looked at the balcony vs club balcony fares.  Have looked at a couple of sites and NCL.    Mocked your cruise on the NCL site.  Have not seen any sort of upgrade available from the balcony to a Club Balcony for anywhere close to $50.

I know of two fellow cruisers who received (paid for) upgrades in the last 10 days.  

If it’s not on the bid site, not sure where the $50 upgrade cost is coming from.

No matter…. best of luck on your cruise!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Ehhhhh… looked at the balcony vs club balcony fares.  Have looked at a couple of sites and NCL.    Mocked your cruise on the NCL site.  Have not seen any sort of upgrade available from the balcony to a Club Balcony for anywhere close to $50.

I know of two fellow cruisers who received (paid for) upgrades in the last 10 days.  

If it’s not on the bid site, not sure where the $50 upgrade cost is coming from.

No matter…. best of luck on your cruise!

This is not a bid it’s a price drop

This is not a bid it’s a price drop

After final payment the price dropped I tried to upgrade and pay the difference and they will not do it. I am not overly concerned but the hard time I received is annoying to n the end they will not do anything after a price drop. I am not going to be stupid and put all my booking info on here that one has stated that is not smart

5 minutes ago, detroitlions said:

After final payment the price dropped I tried to upgrade and pay the difference and they will not do it. I am not overly concerned but the hard time I received is annoying to n the end they will not do anything after a price drop. I am not going to be stupid and put all my booking info on here that one has stated that is not smart

Yes, the price drops after final payment simply because the BOGO air is no longer offered...whether you took it in your initial booking or not. This is a change in the deal, it is NOT considered to be a price drop.

If you want actual answers here you will need to share your entire original invoice (you can redact the personal info) showing the date of booking, the booking codes, etc.

Other than that, you just end up being someone looking for someone to tell them what they want to hear.

• Like 2