Prepurchase e-tickets for admission to Ephesus ruins?

Has anyone prepurches their admission tickets online when visiting the ruins at Ephesus?   The web site says that e ticket emailed at time of purchase and somethng about card in 30 days.   Just want to be sure if I bought e ticket today, it could be used in March when we visit.   Did not see anthing on site about choosing a day for visit.

Thanks.

Unless pre-purchase gives a big discount or priority admission (I doubt there'd be a long line at Ephesus but I stand to be corrected by a more-recent visitor), I see only disadvantages in pre-purchase such as a technical purchasing glitch, or later offers of tours which include admission, or myriad reasons why you don't actually go there - cancelled cruise / illness on the day / ship failing to port / change of mind etc

JB 🙂

Been to the ruins 4 times and never saw the need to pre-purchase entry tickets.  Lines were either short of non-existent.  Make sure to include a visit to the Terrace Houses (an extra fee) during your visit.

That being said, although DW and I are not fans of tours (we tend to be very independent) we strongly suggest booking a private tour, when in Kusadasi (especially if its your first visit).  There are many excellent tour companies (we have used Ekol) and the private tour cost is generally less expensive than the overcrowded cruise ship excursions which too often spend valuable time at "special" shopping places (either owned by or who give kick-backs to the tour companies.   Amazing how Kusadasi has 
Jewelry Factories, Leather Factories, Pottery Factories, etc 🙂  If somebody thought they could sell pots and pans there would surely be a "Pots and Pans Factory" opening tomorrow.

Hank