Majestic-Alaska - Live show dates & times

FL-Family

We are traveling on Majestic in May 2024. We want to make dining reservations, but we don't want to conflict with live show opportunities, especially the larger "performance" shows. When will the list of shows, days, and times be made available?

Will they be on the Medallion App? (Still holding onto the old version until they get the latest one debugged)

Is the premium package "reserved seating" actually reserved seats/time? Or just first-come-first-pick of an area of the theater?

Our first time on Princess. Hoping it is on par with our past RCCL experience.

I can tell you that the last time we did Alaska on a Princess ship the big production shows were at 8 and 10.

Reserved seating in the theater is just a special area of the theater.

Not sure when the medallion app will populate.

I hope this helps!

Yes. That helps. Thank you. 

If they don't post the "schedule" of shows and activities in advance, does anyone know what days of the cruise typically have the main productions? 2nd day (sea day)? 3rd or 4th days...?

That would help with some planning for special dining plans (and planning a special birthday). 

I don’t think there’s a set schedule. It varies from cruise to cruise.  For example, the last show of a cruise will become the first show of the next cruise so they don’t have to completely change out the set.  Guest entertainers are moved from ship to ship, so their shows are after the ports where they board.