Sun Princess Premium Deluxe Balcony

Hoping that passengers who have this cabin category can post when they are on board. Let us know how you enjoyed the balcony and lounge chairs for that extra money.

On 3/14/2024 at 8:22 PM, dog said:

So, after 2 days of Princess correcting their website on the aft D0 category they have told me No benefits or upgrades, as previously advertised.

said sorry I was misinformed.

Thanks for posting the update.

The advertisement of signature benefits for the balcony class D0 cabin was obviously an artifact of Princess IT at their worst.  The only question was whether a D0 customer can hold Princess to honor what they advertised on their website.  Looks like the answer is NO they will NOT honor it.

To those in the D0 cabin who are able to make a Signature restaurant reservation, note that suite passengers never had the ability to book the Reserve/Club class restaurant.  You just show up whenever you want.  

So the fact that a D0 cabin can make a Signature restaurant reservation would be another artifact of Princess IT incompetence.

1 hour ago, CalTexCruiser said:

Thanks for posting the update.

The advertisement of signature benefits for the balcony class D0 cabin was obviously an artifact of Princess IT at their worst.  The only question was whether a D0 customer can hold Princess to honor what they advertised on their website.  Looks like the answer is NO they will NOT honor it.

To those in the D0 cabin who are able to make a Signature restaurant reservation, note that suite passengers never had the ability to book the Reserve/Club class restaurant.  You just show up whenever you want.  

So the fact that a D0 cabin can make a Signature restaurant reservation would be another artifact of Princess IT incompetence.

On the original SUN thread started by nasa, cruisedoctor gave a detailed report on what he found out about this false ad. According to SUN staff.

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2024 at 3:32 AM, dog said:

On the original SUN thread started by nasa, cruisedoctor gave a detailed report on what he found out about this false ad. According to SUN staff.

I got these of someone on board.

FB_IMG_1715713063065.jpg

FB_IMG_1715713049475.jpg

• Thanks 2

On 2/23/2024 at 9:26 PM, dog said:

I am on Regal now and asked Future cruise/ captain club A. about the D0 - aft premium deluxe balcony in the aft area that says includes Signature benefits & upgrades: He said yes to eating in signature dining room & use of signature sun deck. No to signature lounge.

We will have to wait & see as I am not relying on anything he said

Okay,

confirmed in my Personalizer today that my D0-aft on SUN includes Sanctuary benefits- use of Sanctuary & a private dining restaurant.

• Like 1