Menu Madness in the MDR's

42 minutes ago, UKstages said:

always a dilemma at cagney's.

i love cheesecake, but i'm not a butterscotch fan.

35 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

I think you can order it without the caramel and butterscotch. 

You can! I order it without the caramel and butterscotch. It's still OMGoodness delish!

20231120_184107.thumb.jpg.73fc75d07d66ab4e1d5b4913fb269893.jpg 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, hallux said:

I hope so as well, as I board that ship on Saturday when they get off the ship!!

Thanks so much.

A couple of tips:

Watch out for the weather from mid Caribbean to Cartagena. Gale force winds up to 50 mph. Pools closed. Lot's of rockin' & rollin" - and not from one of the bands. Captain said it was this region close to the equator, so you may hit it too. A few bumps a couple of nights ago, but otherwise very smooth sailing.

Beatles Experience is fabulous. When thy appear in the main theater, get there early.

When they are in the Cavern Club - good luck. They open the doors maybe an hour before show time; if you're not already on that line before then, there are no seats. Club is very small. Might be standing room in the back. There are also a few seats/tables out on deck with 2 video monitors with the performance. We did that one night. Okay, but not great. Shows run 45 minutes.

Gelato shop on deck 8 - yum. Cupcakes at attached bake shop - also yum (at least the chocolate one I ate).

Breakfast - cinnamon raison French toast is delish. Pancakes - meh.

Frosted cinnamon buns are addictive - make the cinnamon rolls look bad.

If you're hungry after boarding, try Taste or Savor.

Calm; table service; no worries of finding a spot (buffet or observation lounge); no worries about you carry ons while you eat.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cruiser2015 said:

Watch out for the weather from mid Caribbean to Cartagena. Gale force winds up to 50 mph. Pools closed. Lot's of rockin' & rollin"

Thanks.  I survived my first cruise from NY to Bermuda in April, this shouldn't be much of an issue for me.

Beatles Experience is fabulous. When thy appear in the main theater, get there early.

When they are in the Cavern Club - good luck. They open the doors maybe an hour before show time; if you're not already on that line before then, there are no seats. Club is very small. Might be standing room in the back.

Yup, been there, done that on the Joy, and on the Escape last year with The Pour House (same venue as Cavern Club on the Bliss), and I've been on the Bliss twice before.

If you're hungry after boarding, try Taste or Savor.

Yup, been there, done that as well...