The Empress Experience

Cruising in may to Alaska. We have a stop at Victoria at 8:30pm. Considering the Empress Experience. Wanted to know if anyone has done that excursion and their feedback. Thanks!

What does it include and how much?

Really you can walk through the public parts of the Empress without a tour; go into the lounge Q for a lovely drink.  If you want Afternoon Tea - there are lots of better (cheaper) places to have tea in Victoria.

• 2 months later...

I'd normally recommend going elsewhere for afternoon tea for price reasons unless you're very interested in having tea in the Empress, but with an 8:30pm stop I don't think those other venues would be open.

If you want to have afternoon tea in Victoria at all, the excursion might be your best bet. (And there's the added bonus of getting to do it in the atmosphere of the Empress). If you're just okay on it, I'd skip and maybe consider trying afternoon tea somewhere more local. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2024 at 4:07 AM, evy07 said:

Cruising in may to Alaska. We have a stop at Victoria at 8:30pm. Considering the Empress Experience. Wanted to know if anyone has done that excursion and their feedback. Thanks!

Did you end up doing this?  We are considering it as well as we are only there from 8-12 midnight which I think is strange.  But it is a later night port.  I would love to know if this is worth it.