Dinner for Diamond Member

cruisers5

When I was on Seashore a few weeks ago, for the free dinner for Diamond Members this time you had a choice of Butcher's Cut, Hola Tacos and the Teppanyaki Restaurant.  We ate at Butcher's Cut (using the special menu you get for being Diamond member, it was excellent).  We have booked another cruise and was wondering if there is a set menu for the Hola Tacos Restaurant if you are receiving the free dinner?  Also anyone know the cost to add extra persons?  (We paid an extra $12.95 each for 2 children at Butcher's Cut for Children's Menu.

I should also point out that the a la carte prices at Hola! are incredibly reasonable. I foolishly did the all-you-can-eat my first time there and probably didn't consume $18 worth of food. On all of my subsequent visits (there have been MANY), I could usually get away with spending about $7 ordering a la carte.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cruisers5 said:

When I was on Seashore a few weeks ago, for the free dinner for Diamond Members this time you had a choice of Butcher's Cut, Hola Tacos and the Teppanyaki Restaurant.  We ate at Butcher's Cut (using the special menu you get for being Diamond member, it was excellent).  We have booked another cruise and was wondering if there is a set menu for the Hola Tacos Restaurant if you are receiving the free dinner?  Also anyone know the cost to add extra persons?  (We paid an extra $12.95 each for 2 children at Butcher's Cut for Children's Menu.

I would also like to know the cost for adding on our 2 kids as well. We will be sailing Seashore and I have Diamond membership. MSC site list members plus 1 guest. My assumption is it will cover my wife and I. Leaning toward Teppanyaki Restaurant. How do we book this restaurant in advance of the cruise without paying for it ? Or do we have to wait until we are on board to make the reservation?

You have to wait until you are onboard to book.  It was $12.95 for a kids menu, plus the 18% gratuity, (kids are 12 and under) for each one of my granddaughters for Butchers Cut.  Not sure what the charges are for other restaurants.

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2024 at 7:47 PM, cruisers5 said:

You have to wait until you are onboard to book.  It was $12.95 for a kids menu, plus the 18% gratuity, (kids are 12 and under) for each one of my granddaughters for Butchers Cut.  Not sure what the charges are for other restaurants.

This is correct for Butchers cut which we have booked as well. Adults order off the experience menu: one appetizer one entree one dessert for free. 

20240321_083248.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 3/21/2024 at 10:55 AM, oceans.calling said:

If you and your wife are both Diamond then you can each take one of the kids as a guest as long as they are in the same cabin with you.

I can't answer it for sure as I was the only Diamond member. I would think so the fine print reads:

Specialty Restaurant dinner (no beverages - members + 1 guest of the same cabin no diamond member)

We had 2 cabins and total of 4 people. My dinner and my wifes was free. We paid paid $12 x 2 for the kids plus added gratuity. It was worth it and service was excellent compared to MD.

I

Edited by WirelessRoute
  • Like 1