Great 2 weeks on the Wind Surf

Misty Morning

Just came back from a great 2 weeks on the Wind Surf to celebrate both our retirements (our detailed review just got published as I am writing this).  Our 12th Windstar trip. Just as good...and delicious as our first, 11 years ago. Amazingly relaxing trip (no office buzzing around).  The Windstar experience remains intact, alive and well. Approximately 50% of guests were 1st time Windstar cruisers and I asked several of them if they were enjoying themselves?  The overwhelming response was they finally understood what cruising was all about, that they would never go back to a large ship and wished they had discovered this gem earlier.  Food amazing, Service exceptional.  You are not a number, crew will actually call you by your name everywhere you go after a few days.

I attach a photo that says it all, when one guest next to me looking over at the monstruous Enchanted Princess in St. Kitts from our highest deck, said that there were probably more people on that dock waiting for an excursion that there were on our ship, we laughed, it said it all!!Cruise2024.thumb.jpg.deb7fa2f7128c95315b79b777c29e668.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1