Private Hire Car Service Amsterdam to Holten (return)

My wife and I are on the Azamara Onward stopping at Amsterdam 30-Aug/31-Aug 2024.

I am planning a trip to Holten to visit the Canadian War Cemetery (link) on the 31st (looks like about a 1-1/2 hr drive each way).  I checked trains but it looks like it could be 2 hrs + each way and so feels a little tight with our relatively early departure from Amsterdam at 5pm and doesn't really give us option to tour anything else.

Wondering if anyone can recommend a preferred private hire car / transfer company operating out of Amsterdam who could do this trip and possibly add a few tourist stops along the way (I found a few by Googling but wondering if anyone has a specific recommendation) ?

Alternatively, can you rent cars out of the cruise terminal in Amsterdam (or within walking distance) ?

On 1/27/2024 at 11:34 AM, acadian_dad said:

Wondering if anyone can recommend a preferred private hire car / transfer company operating out of Amsterdam who could do this trip and possibly add a few tourist stops along the way (I found a few by Googling but wondering if anyone has a specific recommendation) ?

I use an app called Blacklane on the Continent and have never had a major issue. It connects you directly with local black car chauffeured cars and you can do point to point or by the hour. Everything (including billing) is done through the app and you have your full price (including gratuity) at the time of booking. You can choose between a Mercedes E Class, upgrade to a Merc S Class, or a larger van if needed. Super easy. 

• Thanks 1