MSC Seasore Easy Plus Package and Bottled Water limitations?

WirelessRoute

Hi,

Sailing on MSC Seashore out of Port Canaveral in mid march of this year . The Easy Plus Package is a free promotion they are running so we accepted it. My in laws had mentioned last time they were on MSC they got a hard time getting bottle water while having the beverage package. They said they only allowed them to get it in the MDR. Can anyone who's been recently shed any light on any limitations on getting bottle water? Last time we cruised this ship we were on Yacht club and did not have any issues getting bottled water. My assumption is we can get a bottle each at any bar or restaurant we want.

From MSC page does not see to mention anything.

Indulge in Unbeatable Value - Reserve Your Beverage Package Online and Enjoy the Lowest Price Compared to Onboard. This Exclusive Offer Covers All Beverages Up to €9/ $10*

• Variety of frozen and classic cocktails
  • Fresh fruit cocktails and protein shakes
  • Well spirits, liqueurs and cordials
  • Variety of draught and bottled beers
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails and all non alcoholic drinks 
  • Bottled Mineral Water
  • Wide range of hot drinks
  • 10% discount on bottles of wine purchased on board
  • Selection of wines by the glass
  • Beverage gratuities included

*The Easy Plus Package covers all the above served at our bars, buffet, main restaurant and specialty restaurants. What’s more, it also includes private islands, but does not cover the signature venues.

Your in-laws may have had a beverage package that only includes bottled water and coffee in the MDR at lunch and dinner, it is often available to US and UK bookings on European itineraries.  A full beverage package like Easy Plus is good at all times and at all bars/restaurants.

Thank you both for the reply. I thought it was odd they where restrictive on the water. My in-laws also cruised with MSC during the pandemic and in Europe some. I was thinking it was a different package or some sort of restriction due to limited bottles of water.

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Gee0f1 said:

I am primarily a water drinker. I don’t do soft drinks, energy drinks and the like. Do I have to purchase a package to get water?

You can just pay for bottled water as you go or ask for ice water from any bar.

2 hours ago, Gee0f1 said:

I am primarily a water drinker. I don’t do soft drinks, energy drinks and the like. Do I have to purchase a package to get water?

On sailings from the US MSC has adapted and it's easier to get a glass of water from the restaurants and bars, you might get an unhappy look if the bar is very busy though. 

On non-US sailings you are far less likely to get a glass of water at either location, just at the buffet.  Luckily MSC now includes a bottled water and coffee package, during meals, for all North American and UK bookings.

Just to know...

- regarding being forbidden to get into/out of the ship any drink or food.... is Water included or I can bring a little bottle of water with me?

- where can I get some ice (not only to use in the restaurant)?

Thx

15 minutes ago, alserrod said:

- regarding being forbidden to get into/out of the ship any drink or food.... is Water included or I can bring a little bottle of water with me?

One bottle never is a problem. 

16 minutes ago, alserrod said:

Ice dispensers are numerous in the buffet area accessible 24 hours a day. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2024 at 1:40 AM, alserrod said:

Just to know...

Thx

No issues taking water off the ship for Caribbean cruise. I am able to get 4 bottles of water at a time for any bar or coffee place with easy plus. Hope that helps.