Breakaway

roger001

No matter what, we are just fans of the Jewel and Dawn class ships.  We just sailed the Breakaway, our 4th mega ship cruise.   The ship is big, beautiful, wonderful crew, but too massive for us (we're older).  This was a full ship and it is just too crowded for us.  But, if you're going to book a Haven suite, mega ship is the only way to go.  The Haven was fantastic.  It is so nice to have the quiet and no crowds place to escape.  The lounge/bar was wonderful with wonderful servers, bar tender, and crew.  And the restaurant great.  We left behind 4 speciality restaurant coupons we didn't need because of the Haven restaurant.  I'm at the moment filled to the max on Surf and Turf. Never thought I'd get too much of it, but might have.  And the restaurant staff and servers, outstanding.  Mama T, the butler, outstanding, the best we've ever had.   EZ, our cabin attendant, great.   We've sailed in the Bliss Haven once.  It is even bigger than the Breakaway with a huge observation lounge forward.  But we didn't really use it much.  The Breakaway size was just fine for us.  Anyhow, if you want to try a Haven, do it on one of the Megas.   My opinion.  

• Like 1