Willdra's Paramount Carnival Panorama October 15-21 Cruise

willdra

10 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

How did I miss you!!!!!????😣😢

W misses me and walks right past me all the time, while he’s actively looking for me, knows what I’m wearing, and where I’ll be, so I guess I blend in well. 
Plus my hair wasn’t as bright purple this time it was a darker purple. 🙃 

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, willdra said:

W misses me and walks right past me all the time, while he’s actively looking for me, knows what I’m wearing, and where I’ll be, so I guess I blend in well. 
Plus my hair wasn’t as bright purple this time it was a darker purple. 🙃 

Lol!! MEN!!! 🙄 I’m really upset! To think I was on a cruise with a cruise critic celebrity and didn’t even know it ! I’ll be very anxious to read this. Except for the first day we had such perfect weather. I was upgraded to a cove and LOVED IT. I sat at “my table” every day (4th  cruise on Venezia that’s been my table!) at Burano pool. I’m sure I would have known you if I crossed paths with you. 

Edited by Crusin Karen
Added last line
  • Like 2

The review is coming soon! I just need to finish these last pages of the book that I’m reading, cuz if I don’t finish it now, I will never go back. I will forget that I was reading a book in the first place once I start the review! My mind is a colander. A sifter. A goldfish. Nothing stays.
I promise after that, I’m all yours cruise cousins! 😘😘😘 

Is anyone else hungry? 🤤 

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

Hi Wildra-

Sending up a 🙏 that you will soon get to writing about your latest cruise.

Wishing you and W a pleasant Sunday!

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

Sending up a 🙏 you’re a speed reader and you are at this instant reading the last chapter on the last page of your book! 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hi Willdra,

It was a pleasure meeting you on the Venezia!!! Im the lady who walked up to you in the Lido Marketplace and asked if you were Willdra.  Since we got back home I have been on this site everyday looking for your review😀.  Cant wait! And again it was really nice meeting you.

Allison

• Haha 1

Woooooo!!!  I just did a cartwheel (in my mind) when I saw that there is a Willdra review coming soon!!  Enjoy your book, we'll be waiting!!  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CARIBPRINCESS said:

Hi Willdra,

It was a pleasure meeting you on the Venezia!!! Im the lady who walked up to you in the Lido Marketplace and asked if you were Willdra.  Since we got back home I have been on this site everyday looking for your review😀.  Cant wait! And again it was really nice meeting you.

Allison

That’s TWO cruise critic people I didn’t meet. ☹️ I demand a re-do!!! 

• Haha 2

On 6/2/2024 at 10:58 AM, Indiansbaseball said:

Starved ! Headed to Venezia this fall so I can’t wait to read your review ! 

It’s coming very very soon! 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/2/2024 at 12:07 PM, MJSailors said:

Hi Wildra-

Sending up a 🙏 that you will soon get to writing about your latest cruise.

Wishing you and W a pleasant Sunday!

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

Thank you! 🙏🏾 You know I will take all the prayers I can get! 😘

• Like 1

On 6/2/2024 at 12:19 PM, TinkLoverSam said:

I’m so looking forward to your Venezia review to get excited for our Firenze cruise in November.

The Firenze is one of ships that we are considering for our next adventure. If it’s anything like the Venezia, we will not be disappointed! 😍😍😍 🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

• Like 1

On 6/3/2024 at 1:31 PM, CARIBPRINCESS said:

Hi Willdra,

Allison

LOL 😂 It was so nice meeting you too! Thanks again for speaking to me. That made me feel a little more “normal” since it was our first time sailing from NYC.♥️♥️♥️🛳️🛳️♥️♥️♥️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Crusin Karen said:

That’s TWO cruise critic people I didn’t meet. ☹️ I demand a re-do!!! 

We cruise again in Oct! 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, willdra said:

What ship? I’m going on Enchanted Princess in September. Don’t tell anyone at Carnival. I feel like a traitor! 😈

9 hours ago, wrcjr98 said:

Woooooo!!!  I just did a cartwheel (in my mind) when I saw that there is a Willdra review coming soon!!  Enjoy your book, we'll be waiting!!  

Even if I did a cartwheel in my mind I would still break my hip (and my knee)! 🤪 

• Haha 5

On 6/1/2024 at 6:32 PM, willdra said:

The review is coming soon! I just need to finish these last pages of the book that I’m reading, cuz if I don’t finish it now, I will never go back. I will forget that I was reading a book in the first place once I start the review! My mind is a colander. A sifter. A goldfish. Nothing stays.
I promise after that, I’m all yours cruise cousins! 😘😘😘 

Is anyone else hungry? 🤤 

On 6/4/2024 at 4:45 PM, willdra said:

We really should have a Re-do!!!😄 Im cruising again with my daughter and grandkids on Disney Fantasy!