Dining package

Cruiscs

5 hours ago, Cruiscs said:

Anyone know what the current prices are for 3 and 5 night speciality dining?

If you are currently booked, you can go on celebs site, and see what deals are Currently being offered, for your cruise.  Each cruise is different, with the packages they offer. Also, there are flash sales that pop up, as well as holiday sales, that make a big difference.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hawkstar33 said:

If you are currently booked, you can go on celebs site, and see what deals are Currently being offered, for your cruise.  Each cruise is different, with the packages they offer. Also, there are flash sales that pop up, as well as holiday sales, that make a big difference.  

Thank you. That worked for me. It is not cheap LOL. Is it worth it? 

1 minute ago, Cruiscs said:

Thank you. That worked for me. It is not cheap LOL. Is it worth it? 

For us yes, others don't feel the same..We don't go to the dining room at all.  Specialty for the most part, and a couple nights at buffet usually.  On 2 upcoming trips, we caught a big sale on the Unlimited Specialty dining.  I book well in advance, thus giving myself plenty of time to monitor the site, and hopefully score a nice savings.   

1 minute ago, Hawkstar33 said:

For us yes, others don't feel the same..We don't go to the dining room at all.  Specialty for the most part, and a couple nights at buffet usually.  On 2 upcoming trips, we caught a big sale on the Unlimited Specialty dining.  I book well in advance, thus giving myself plenty of time to monitor the site, and hopefully score a nice savings.   

Ok. Thinking of 5 night dining package on a 11 night cruise. Maybe Tuscan and Murano?☺️

It may depend on what ship you are on.  The smaller ships have 3 specialty restaurants; Tuscan (Italian steakhouse) Le Petit Chef ( set menu dinner with animation for each course), Sushi on 5.

The S class ships have 4 specialty restaurant's; the 3 mentioned above and Murano ( French).

The E class ships 5/6 Roof Top Grill ( steaks, burgers, ribs), Eden (eclectic), Fine Cut Steakhouse, Raw on 5 (seafood),  LPC at Le Gran Bistro.  Le Gran Bistro is open at lunch with an entirely different menu than LPC.  
The 2 newest E Class ships have an additional specialty Le Voyage. 

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

It may depend on what ship you are on.  The smaller ships have 3 specialty restaurants; Tuscan (Italian steakhouse) Le Petit Chef ( set menu dinner with animation for each course), Sushi on 5.

The S class ships have 4 specialty restaurant's; the 3 mentioned above and Murano ( French).

The E class ships 5/6 Roof Top Grill ( steaks, burgers, ribs), Eden (eclectic), Fine Cut Steakhouse, Raw on 5 (seafood),  LPC at Le Gran Bistro.  Le Gran Bistro is open at lunch with an entirely different menu than LPC.  
The 2 newest E Class ships have an additional specialty Le Voyage. 

Will be on S class☺️thank you 

Edited by Cruiscs