The Tribe has Spoken!! Carnival Celebration - 1/14/2024 (with pics)

On 2/9/2024 at 4:27 PM, Jamman54 said:

Every time we’re at Coki Beach I look over at Coral World and just smile, as it brings back some great memories. See those white specs on the lower platform? Those are the helmets used for the helmet dives…..

IMG_3370-XL.jpg

I hope you don’t mind, but I’m feeling a little nostalgic right now. I’m going to take you back to March of 2010 when we were on the fairly new Carnival Dream. I booked my boys and me on the Helmet Dive excursion at Coral World. Patti didn’t want to partake, but she was enjoying the exhibits. The following pictures were part of the package, so no, Patti was not floating around taking them. Lol. Ryan was wearing helmet #4, Kevin was #5, and I was #7. Enjoy!

Once you climb down the ladder into the water, you follow a trail. The water is about twenty foot deep. There are divers and guides all around you for safety.

CD158-X2.jpg

CD159-X2.jpg

CD160-XL.jpg

CD161-XL.jpg

CD162-XL.jpg

CD165-X2.jpg

CD168-X2.jpg

CD170-X2.jpg

CD173-X2.jpg

CD176-X2.jpg

I want to say that you’re down there for twenty minutes to a half hour. Also included are these stock photos of the trail……

CD177.jpg

CD178.jpg

CD179.jpg

CD180.jpg

CD181.jpg

CD182.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the flashback. Coral World still offers the Helmet Dives if you are interested.

To be continued…..

I never knew that's what Coral World was! Wow, I can't wait to check it out. I love following you and Patti's adventures. They really bring me peace for some reason. I have two boys and one is really struggling with mental health at the moment. Seeing Kevin's good times in life is so special. You will always have those memories. ❤️‍🩹

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am so happy to have found your review!  I will be taking my first solo cruise on the March 30th sailing this next year.  I'm combing over your entire review and taking notes of my "must dos"! 🙂

Thank you so very much!!!!!!

I'm so excited!

9 hours ago, amyrfc said:

I am so happy to have found your review!  I will be taking my first solo cruise on the March 30th sailing this next year.  I'm combing over your entire review and taking notes of my "must dos"! 🙂

Thank you so very much!!!!!!

I'm so excited!

Glad you made it here! Thanks for reading and hope you find it helpful. 😎