Celebrity Ascent - How Early Can You Book Specialty Dining On-Line

We have a seven night Ascent Cruise booked for March 16, 2025.  We know that is still a little over a year out, but we want to make sure we get our specialty dining reservations for the day, time & place that we desire.  We would like to book five specialty dining evenings, one in Eden and two each at Fine Cut Steakhouse and the Rooftop Garden Grill. When we go on-line to review our reservation, we can book all of our shore excursions, but when we click on "Dining", we get the following message.  "Amazing Experiences Coming Soon.  Please Check Back Later."  Is there anyone out there with earlier cruises on the Ascent that can shed some light as to about how many months before sailing do the specialty dining reservations open up on line?  With the affinity that everyone wants to eat at Eden, there must be many out there that have been watching their cruises closely to see when the on-line specialty dining reservations open up so they can get that much desired Eden dinner.  

• Like 1

Thank you, water babies.  I am not planning on booking a specialty dining package.  You are not the first one to share your thoughts.  As a result, I am planning on booking five reservations independently.  I realize I will be paying more, but I will get what I want when I want it. 

Also, thank you Rustyman.  Based on your comment, I should see the reservations for my March cruise come up pretty soon now.   

We’ve had no problems in getting times at speciality restaurants with a package. Just visit any specialty restaurant as soon as you board and book them. We have 3 night packages for 2 upcoming cruises, I find 3 is enough or the weight gain becomes an issue😀.

I noticed today the restaurant booking for our Feb 23, 2025 Ascent cruise just became available.

OP may want to check theirs. 

Prices are up for Eden and Le Voyage! 

Went from $60 for Eden to $78 for 2025, and $75 for Le Voyage (base) to $115.

We went ahead and reserved two, but will hold out for a sale for Le Voyage. 

Just got off the Ascent. Do not pay attention to the app. It may show no availability, but trust me ...there will be. As stated earlier, just stop at any station upon boarding...of ANY restaurant, including the main dining rooms, and they will be more than happy to help. Had no trouble getting times I wanted, even later in the cruise when i had to change a few dates and times

Personally I would skip Fine cut, had a terrible steak there, the Rooftop was much better

( FYI , I had the dry aged ribeye @ Fine Cut for a $60 up charge)

Thanks Stella TN.  I also saw that our dining for our March 16, 2025 cruise opened up this morning.  I booked specialty dining for five of the seven nights.  I know I paid a lot, but I got what I wanted when I wanted it.  There was a meager 8% discount for Fine Cut and Eden, and a 10% discount for Rooftop Grill.  I know they will be cheaper later, but I got what I wanted, and I am happy.  

• Like 1

Awesome! Hey - no shade here. I also prefer to book early and get the times and days we want rather than a package 🙂  Thus why we also book most of our cruises two years out lol. 

I do think they’ve lost their minds at charging $115pp for Le Voyage - ($277 for two w tip). It’s a shame bc we really enjoyed it last year (at $162 total for the two of us, with tip!)

Hope you have a wonderful trip!