When do entertainment options, including Mystery Dinner Theater, get added to the cruise information?

2 minutes ago, ChelleDean said:

When I click on Entertainment, it says that information will be coming soon.  Our sailing is in September 2024.

It's very inconsistent but in the past it's been 30-45 days in advance that they have become available to book in your cruise planner.  My last few cruises they have all been different, one was right at 45 days, one was the 1st day of the month prior to my month of my sail date so my current March sailing on the Harmony should have opened Feb 1st which it did not.  I still can not reserve any entertainment and I am exactly 30 days out. I would start checking regularly when your cruise is 45 days out.

• Like 2

There hasn't been a mystery dinner in forever. As is often the case, Royal just hasn't removed it from the site.

Entertainment usually opens early in the month prior to your cruise month but not necessarily on the 1st.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, happy cruzer said:

Do you book it in the app?  Is it in the calendar?  Thanks 

Pre-cruise you book in the planner, on board in the app. Once you book, it should show up in the calendar in the app.

I've been checking for our 3/1/24 Allure cruise (24 days out), and it's still not showing any entertainment available -- saying to check back "closer to your sail date".

Is this normal?

Tom 

15 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I've been checking for our 3/1/24 Allure cruise (24 days out), and it's still not showing any entertainment available -- saying to check back "closer to your sail date".

Is this normal?

Tom 

We are on the cruise after yours (3/4/24) and I have the same question.  It is getting a bit tedious checking both the app and the website multiple times per day.  Sure wish they had a standardized time before a cruise to open the reservation window.  I wonder if our window will open three days after yours or some other random time.

Edited by rjp50
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, rjp50 said:

We are on the cruise after yours (3/4/24) and I have the same question.  It is getting a bit tedious checking both the app and the website multiple times per day.  Sure wish they had a standardized time before a cruise to open the reservation window.  I wonder if our window will open three days after yours or some other random time.

Entertainment just went live today for us 🙂

Tom

1 hour ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Entertainment just went live today for us 🙂

Tom

For us as well.  I checked at 7 AM EST and it was still closed but when I checked around 9:30 it was open.

• Like 1