Saint Greg's Carnival Jubilee - Live - February 3, 2024

15 minutes ago, nhilding10 said:

I've often wondered why they print a receipt with every single order. I completely understand, or think I do, that it creates another opportunity for additional gratuity, but it's such a waste of paper that it feels like could be completely avoided! And much less of a hassle to everyone involved if you didn't have it. I'd like to see that go by the wayside eventually, but like I said, I do get WHY they do it. It's just...yet another meaningless minor inconvenience in the category of first world problems. 

Yeah it does. Since Covid I got in the habit of writing in additional tips. It was an adjustment on NCL and Princess. Of course on NCL I’m pretty sure you pay about double the gratuity up front..but you don’t have to pay for a drink package. Princess had tip jars at the bars so you could just do that whenever 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I had a busy weekend so I am just now getting a chance to read up on your posts.  Thanks for writing up your review!  You are doing a great job, as always!  Looking forward to cruising along with you for the rest of this week!!

• Like 3