“Have It All”

21 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

Note that the "streaming" included with Premium is for things like Skype and Tiktok and hopefully Zoom, not Netflix/PrimeVideo/Hulu. Those will need the new higher plan! 

Thanks. I was wondering about that for our May cruise. Good to know that if I decide I need actual streaming for videos, no choice but to pay for the higher plan. I kept hoping that having Starlnk would push past that, but I realize it depends on the way the services is set up on the ship.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Not just UK, but basically all of Europe.  Also price adjustments are non existant.

I wonder whether anyone has tried to "game" the system. NOTE: I would never do or suggest anything like that! Of course! But has anyone tried to use a VPN and book from another country?

1 minute ago, YourWorldWithBill said:

...if I decide I need actual streaming for videos, no choice but to pay for the higher plan. I kept hoping that having Starlnk would push past that, but I realize it depends on the way the services is set up on the ship.

Yes, the speed is the same at all levels, just what is blocked is the difference.

" has anyone tried to use a VPN and book from another country?" Yes, people do things like that, or using their phone as a hot spot to use multiple devices at once without paying for the privilege.

4 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Note that the "streaming" included with Premium is for things like Skype and Tiktok and hopefully Zoom, not Netflix/PrimeVideo/Hulu. Those will need the new higher plan! 

I think WiFi calling needs Premium.