SOLO CRUSIER QUESTION! Charges for Drink Pkg and Internet?

SeaNStars4Me

I'm going SOLO on MSC in April. If I buy a Drink Pkg. it says "Per Adult" for the price. Same for internet access and spa services. Does anyone know if it would just charge me for *1* or would it automatically charge for 2 people (double the price) since prices quoted are typically based on double occupancy. I'll probably call MSC to ask but just wanted to see if anyone here knew or had this experience. Thanks!  

5 hours ago, SeaNStars4Me said:

I'm going SOLO on MSC in April. If I buy a Drink Pkg. it says "Per Adult" for the price. Same for internet access and spa services. Does anyone know if it would just charge me for *1* or would it automatically charge for 2 people (double the price) since prices quoted are typically based on double occupancy. I'll probably call MSC to ask but just wanted to see if anyone here knew or had this experience. Thanks!  

Hello,

You would only be charged for one.

However that isn't the best way to do it, though a bit late for now - but remember in future. Today, 04/02/24, the cost of purchasing the Premium Plus DP post booking is £704 for the 11night 12th April Euribia sailing. If I was to book the same sailing today AND select the 'with drinks' option price that would only cost an extra £580 over the 'cruise only' price - and that includes gratuities of approx £114 for this cruise bringing the DP price down to £466.

Regards,

Cublet