How to print luggage labels?

Bigjennifer

• Host Sharon changed the title to How to print luggage labels?
11 hours ago, Bigjennifer said:

Help, how do I get luggage labels 13 days till I go

I usually call in to my TA and get them to print my boarding passes and luggage labels after I check in online.

I sometimes print them myself after I check in online if they are ready to print.

Just we aware that sometimes it takes a few attempts to get the file to open online.

I tried two different browsers yesterday but it took me four attempts before I was successful so if it takes time to load the page before you then get an error message just wait a bit, try again and it should work eventually.

Edited by Thedonkeycentrehalf

A really stupid question, we have printed ours off, I’m just looking at how to fold it and I’ve got that, but when fastening to the handle which do you have facing you, the colour bit with bold writing on or the other other bit with your name and booking reference etc?

21 hours ago, GINGERWILDCAT said:

A really stupid question, we have printed ours off, I’m just looking at how to fold it and I’ve got that, but when fastening to the handle which do you have facing you, the colour bit with bold writing on or the other other bit with your name and booking reference etc?

This is the bit to be showing so the handlers know which deck and room number to deliver it to. We bought these strong plastic tag holders on eBay so there is no danger of the label coming off (red ribbon optional!).

luggagelabels.thumb.jpg.d66ff43592288ed226831256e4fe0331.jpg

Edited by bbtablet
addition
  • Thanks 1