Trinity reservations shuttle question

Planning on using Trinity reservations for upcoming cruise out of Cape Liberty.

My question is, once you make the reservation, at what point do you secure the details for your shuttle to and from the cruise port? And are there any issues getting a specific time?

Just wondering how all this is handled. Thanks for anyone that can help me 😊

1 hour ago, sharod103 said:

Planning on using Trinity reservations for upcoming cruise out of Cape Liberty.

My question is, once you make the reservation, at what point do you secure the details for your shuttle to and from the cruise port? And are there any issues getting a specific time?

Just wondering how all this is handled. Thanks for anyone that can help me 😊

You make your shuttle arrangements with the hotel. Different hotels have different packages and methods for your transfers to and from the cruise port. 

Some packages include private car service, some may be shared ride service with other hotel guests. When you make your reservations with Trinity be sure to carefully check the descriptions because any individual hotel may have more than one package available. 

Edited by njhorseman

13 hours ago, sharod103 said:

Check with Bruce at Trinity or better, directly with the hotel. My most recent sleep/park/cruise package the hotel had a single drop time at the port and a single pick up time. I had a better experience, less waiting time, with shuttles that were dispatched when I called the hotel.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2024 at 8:28 PM, meadowlander said:

Check with Bruce at Trinity or better, directly with the hotel. My most recent sleep/park/cruise package the hotel had a single drop time at the port and a single pick up time. I had a better experience, less waiting time, with shuttles that were dispatched when I called the hotel.

I ended up calling and talking to Bruce. Basically once you start filling out the reservation, there's a place to put in the time to be picked up to be taken to Port, and time to be brought back to the hotel.  It's a private shuttle both ways.

Thank you both for your replies 😊

• Like 1