Arrival Time ?

Greetings-

Its been awhile seen I have sailed on RCCL and seeking any guidance as to when one can arrive at the port and check-in. My cruise is slated for March 17 @ Ft. Lauderdale on the Symphony with an online100pm check-in. How much enforcement is the time slot adhered to and at which time do you guys suggest to check-in? Thanks Joe The Villages

3 hours ago, jm2341 said:

Greetings-

Its been awhile seen I have sailed on RCCL and seeking any guidance as to when one can arrive at the port and check-in. My cruise is slated for March 17 @ Ft. Lauderdale on the Symphony with an online100pm check-in. How much enforcement is the time slot adhered to and at which time do you guys suggest to check-in? Thanks Joe The Villages

I just sailed out of Fort Lauderdale and the best time I could get was 12:30.  Myself and friends had stayed overnight in a hotel and checkout is 11:00.  I think we left the hotel around 10:15 and it was a short trip to the port.  We got there and went in with no problem even thought it was earlier than our assigned check in time.  Nobody checked.  We were on the ship at probably 11:00.

• Like 4

It has been hit or miss for us. Seems like during prime time spring break and holidays we have seen it enforced more but not consistently, also in San Juan last time they were checking and staging based on time. I'm not sure there is a rhyme or reason, seems variable and without discernable pattern for us. We always try to get there as early as we can and roll the dice.

• Like 1