Anyone interested in forming a group on Crown Princess for 2/17/07 sailing

SanFranBayCruiser

This is an inquiry: if you would be interested in forming a group on Crown Princess for the February 17, 2007 sailing please post here. This is President's Week.

Here's the itinerary:

Saturday, February 17, 2007 San Juan, Puerto Rico

Sunday, February 18, 2007 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

Monday, February 19, 2007 St. Kitts, St. Kitts and Nevis

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 Grenada, Caribbean

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 Bonaire, Dutch Antilles

Thursday, February 22, 2007 Aruba, Caribbean

Friday, February 23, 2007 At Sea

Saturday, February 24, 2007 San Juan, Puerto Rico

Advantages of booking with a group: usually lower prices and sometimes amenities

No forced group meetings or social events - you go only if you wish.

Is this a legal Cruise Critic sponsored group? If not read below.

From the guidelines..

We're sorry, but Cruise Critic regrets that only official Cruise Critic Group Cruises may be promoted anywhere on our cruise forums. This includes graphics, links, banners and references to any non-Cruise Critic Group Cruise. Any promotional material posted on the forums about non-Cruise Critic Group Cruises will be removed without notice.

It will be yes but, trying to see if there is interest first. I already know the rules and regulations. I am the Cruise Critic group organizer for a cruise on Carnival Freedom that will become "official" next week.

I'm not exactly a newbie here :D

With so many groups for February 2007 already I would look into another week. (I think there are three cruises in February. One on the Miracle, One on the Caribbean Princess and some other one)

(I dont know if CC books cruises during the same weeks.)

It will be yes but, trying to see if there is interest first. I already know the rules and regulations. I am the Cruise Critic group organizer for a cruise on Carnival Freedom that will become "official" next week.

If that is the case, I don't foresee being able to do the feb 17th, but can yout think of getting an official Princess Med Itinerary 2 week or longer for closer to May 07. I would prefer doing a Princess, and we are ok with a repositioning one as well (I am actually hoping the Crown will head to Europe) Just hoping I can put a bug in someone's ear, and since you started this thread it reminded me. I have looked at the official cruise critics cruises and wished they would coincide with destinations and times My wife and I are available.

If that is the case, I don't foresee being able to do the feb 17th, but can yout think of getting an official Princess Med Itinerary 2 week or longer for closer to May 07. I would prefer doing a Princess, and we are ok with a repositioning one as well (I am actually hoping the Crown will head to Europe) Just hoping I can put a bug in someone's ear, and since you started this thread it reminded me. I have looked at the official cruise critics cruises and wished they would coincide with destinations and times My wife and I are available.

Why not try heading the group yourself? It isn't that tough! Just post on the Princess board that you're seeking fellow cruisers for the specific ship and sailing date. Once you get enough interest, you email Laura at Cruise Critic and tell her you have enough people to form a group. You need to be able to fill at least 8 cabins. Laura will then send you a list of do's and don'ts as group leader, she contact the travel agencies and secures the best price, and, once that it is done, it becomes an "official" Cruise Critic Member cruise. It really is easy!

Hope this inspires you to give it a try.

Thanks for finally getting HIM straight!! He's always pulling some "rule or regulation" out his bu*t.:eek:

Geesh that felt good to say:D :D

Thanks for finally getting HIM straight!! He's always pulling some "rule or regulation" out his bu*t.:eek: Geesh that felt good to say:D :D

sometimes you need to pull out some rule or regulation outta anywhere so new people can learn the rules or we will be reading a lot of crap.

Thanks for finally getting HIM straight!! He's always pulling some "rule or regulation" out his bu*t.:eek:

Geesh that felt good to say:D :D

If you knew the rules and regulations stated under the guidelines of the CC, you would know that a harassing comment like this is not allowed... I suggest you go back read all of the good info that I have provided to this group. And as Serene56 said the more posters know about the rules, the less crap we will have to read..

sometimes you need to pull out some rule or regulation outta anywhere so new people can learn the rules or we will be reading a lot of crap.

Although...that may be true in many cases. A person with nearly 600 posts... I wouldn't think would be a new poster:) There alot of assuming going on for some folks:rolleyes:

omg..please tell me there is some sort of ignore feature so you can be my first one.

If you knew the rules and regulations stated under the guidelines of the CC, you would know that a harassing comment like this is not allowed... I suggest you go back read all of the good info that I have provided to this group. And as Serene56 said the more posters know about the rules, the less crap we will have to read..

Harassing comment .......please......you're not that important for me to waste my time.....get over yourself....I'm not feelin' you:rolleyes:

I was thanking the OP for doing something that was well over due. He probably didn't even know what wonderful words he was typing at the time...Bless you SanFranBayCruiser:D

BTW....no one is holding a gun to your head to read what you call crap or otherwise.....have some restraint when it comes to click your mouse. Enough said :cool:

BTW....no one is holding a gun to your head to read what you call crap or otherwise.....have some restraint when it comes to click your mouse. Enough said :cool:

if there were no rules the pages will be filled with crap-- by that I meant pages and pages of roll calls- pages of people looking for travel agents. That is what I meant-- not regular forums where people are asking questions about a particula ship or cruising question.

It was a real pain in the butt having to wade through pages of stuff before you got to any real cruise issue.

Archived