Reflection Oceanview noise

PatandStu

For budget reasons, we’re looking at an Oceanview cabin for a November 4 cruise on Reflection. (3 ladies, so an inside isn’t big enough.)
We have stayed in a similar cabin on NCL. 
If we docked on the starboard side, where our cabin was, we were wakened very early in the morning to sounds of metal ramps being moved & heavy doors being opened & shut. 
Has anyone stayed on deck 3 on Reflection that can tell me their noise experience please? 

Last week, I was on Reflection in cabin 3170. The last few mornings, I heard some banging but it didn't bother me. 

I sailed solo and the cabin was large enough for me. I can't imagine 3 adults in that cabin. You are going to be on top of each other with little space to move around. Have you seen the picture of the cabin?

Edited by WELDON

On 2/6/2024 at 9:16 AM, WELDON said:

Last week, I was on Reflection in cabin 3170. The last few mornings, I heard some banging but it didn't bother me. 

I sailed solo and the cabin was large enough for me. I can't imagine 3 adults in that cabin. You are going to be on top of each other with little space to move around. Have you seen the picture of the cabin?

Yes, I’ve seen photos. But, budget limitations are what they are & we’ll just have to bump into each other. 

image.thumb.png.9cdabeab3e2154b0ab78148ad1de2771.png

X is currently running a free category upgrade promotion on short cruises, so the Veranda cabin is the same price as Oceanview. Why don't you opt for the balcony instead? It will definitely have more space.

Total for a partially obstructed balcony for 3 ppl is $1,589.69 USD

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

48 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

image.thumb.png.9cdabeab3e2154b0ab78148ad1de2771.png

X is currently running a free category upgrade promotion on short cruises, so the Veranda cabin is the same price as Oceanview. Why don't you opt for the balcony instead? It will definitely have more space.

Total for a partially obstructed balcony for 3 ppl is $1,589.69 USD

How short is short? We’re looking at 5 days. We’re booking from Canada. 

7 minutes ago, PatandStu said:

How short is short? We’re looking at 5 days. We’re booking from Canada. 

that's the print screen of YOUR cruise on https://www.celebritycruises.com/. 5 days cruises are eligible. I don't know if there is a separate website for Canada....

Terms & Conditions:

Cruise must be booked Jan. 17 – Feb. 15, 2024 (the “Offer Period.”)  Upgrade offer applies to select Short Caribbean cruises, 5 nights or less, departing 04/21/24 – 11/30/24 on Celebrity Reflection. (“Offer Cruise”).  No promo code required. To redeem book a veranda stateroom at an ocean view stateroom category price, on an Offer Cruise.

Full deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date.  Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see Celebrity’s cancellation policy for details.

Offer is combinable with Standard rates, and other Brand offers named during the Offer Period. Offer applies to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. All offers are non-transferable and combinable with standard pricing in USD only. Offer is not combinable with interline, loyalty, net, travel agent, and employee rates.  No refunds or credits will be granted for unused options. Offer and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or contracted groups and may be withdrawn at any time. Changes to booking may result in removal of Offer.

Trade: Group bookings that are named prior to the start date of the Offer cannot be cancelled and rebooked under this Offer.

Refer to celebritycruises.com and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Celebrity reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time, correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2024 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.

On 2/7/2024 at 6:47 PM, Itchy&Scratchy said:

that's the print screen of YOUR cruise on https://www.celebritycruises.com/. 5 days cruises are eligible. I don't know if there is a separate website for Canada....

Terms & Conditions:

Cruise must be booked Jan. 17 – Feb. 15, 2024 (the “Offer Period.”)  Upgrade offer applies to select Short Caribbean cruises, 5 nights or less, departing 04/21/24 – 11/30/24 on Celebrity Reflection. (“Offer Cruise”).  No promo code required. To redeem book a veranda stateroom at an ocean view stateroom category price, on an Offer Cruise.

Full deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date.  Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see Celebrity’s cancellation policy for details.

Offer is combinable with Standard rates, and other Brand offers named during the Offer Period. Offer applies to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. All offers are non-transferable and combinable with standard pricing in USD only. Offer is not combinable with interline, loyalty, net, travel agent, and employee rates.  No refunds or credits will be granted for unused options. Offer and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or contracted groups and may be withdrawn at any time. Changes to booking may result in removal of Offer.

Trade: Group bookings that are named prior to the start date of the Offer cannot be cancelled and rebooked under this Offer.

Refer to celebritycruises.com and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Celebrity reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time, correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2024 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.

There is a separate website for Canada. And that offer doesn’t show. But, I’ve switched TAs so I’m hoping he can find something for me. 

• Thanks 1